Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Urgently In Need Of Business Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently In Need Of Business Partners (1555 Views)

4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success / Profit Sharing Ratio Between Business Partners / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good day good people,
I deal in agricultural supplies and I'm currently in need of business partners who can partner with me in my business of plantain chips which I'm about to expand.
All I need is 500k which will be returned in 6months in installment of 120k every month or 60k for 12months.
The money is just for me to get a bus which can help me cover and supply a wider customer base and increase my production.
All legal papers would be signed and collateral given as deemed fit by the partner.
Pls if you are interested contact me via ladiissweet@gmail.com or 08022634836
Tnx
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2015
As a partnering investor, you get up to 40% ROI, contact us today.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by Akdams(m): 6:15am On Jul 01, 2015
I Could Be Of Assistance.

Contact Me On Whatsapp - 08087329004 Later In The Day.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Ok tnks, would do that
Akdams:
I Could Be Of Assistance.

Contact Me On Whatsapp - 08087329004 Later In The Day.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Don't just leave ur money in the bank, Invest now and smile later.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by Kutunban: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am kind of interested I'll need a summary of your Business plan with financial projection for 12months. Send email:
zazainvestment@gmail.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Alright, would do that later in the day.
Thanks
Kutunban:
Am kind of interested I'll need a summary of your Business plan with financial projection for 12months. Send email:
zazainvestment@gmail.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by iamjayworld(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Not now sir, later things.
Tnx
iamjayworld:
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Don't just leave ur money in the bank, Invest now and smile later.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sent, you got mail
Kutunban:
zazainvestment@gmail.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Financial partners still needed.
Pls contact me.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Smile at last
ladiissweet:
Financial partners still needed.
Pls contact me.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Take risk and make Money, but veriffy first. Investment with the right person/company always pay.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by Akdams(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
ladiissweet:
Take risk and make Money, but veriffy first. Investment with the right person/company always pay.

Yes.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Happy wkd, invest now.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by Angelstartups(f): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and find a great business partner within your locality at the click of buttons. You sign up for free as an Entrepreneur and yippy! you connect with potential investors.

Also watch out in the coming days this month of July as Angelstartups Nigeria kicks-off Angelstartups Bootstrap Challenge Season 1; a Business Challenge for Entrepreneurs where you stand to win thousands of dollars to bootstrap your business. it's completely free to participate!

Visit now to sign up and GET READY!!!

Regards.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and find a great business partner within your locality at the click of buttons. You sign up for free as an Entrepreneur and yippy! you connect with potential investors.

Also watch out in the coming days this month of July as Angelstartups Nigeria kicks-off Angelstartups Bootstrap Challenge Season 1; a Business Challenge for Entrepreneurs where you stand to win thousands of dollars to bootstrap your business. it's completely free to participate!

Visit now to sign up and GET READY!!!

Regards.
done maam
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Invest today, contact us.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Still available.
Request for the executive summary today, you wouldn't regret this.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Invest today, contact us.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Business Partners by ladiissweet: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Call 08022634836
Email: ladiissweet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

=====> ENTER HERE FOR ALL CPA ISSUES =====> / New Business Opportunities For Betting Agents / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.