Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking (41819 Views)

Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by paulibling(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
If men were not there to subscribeto
their services, would they be
prostitutes? Why not arrest the men
prostitutes too. The same police
patronize them.
angry

Okay make i show you what you mean.

If people no get money thief no go dey rob naa. Arrest people that armed robbers robbed because na them cause am. Why shoud they keep money even have money at all.
Now you have seen how senseless my post seem. Na so your own dey.

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by tdayof(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
There is no kind of crime that yorubas are not involved in, smh
bastard those are igbos commiting their usual crime in yoruba land.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Naijalifeusa(f): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2015
francizy:
Why hide them faces? angry

They shouldav shown them faces so we know who they are. At least for the sake of our future homes and unborn children! angry
true that
na wa sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

Lets not get all racist about this. Prostitution has nothing to do with tribe, or skin colour etc. Lets focus on the issue!

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
tdayof:

Lets not get all racist about this. Prostitution has nothing to do with tribe, or skin colour etc. Lets focus on the issue!

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Admols(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

Goats are more wiser than you. A typical baby factory product.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
States and Capital
Ogun - Abeokuta Ondo - Akure Osun - Oshogbo Oyo - Ibadan Ekiti - Ado Ekiti
That's the end of my lesson....
ure foolish y nt Enugu-Enugu Imo-Oweri Ebonyi-Abakaliki
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Superman11(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2015
ApcSucks:
People don't learn chai

[size=18pt] Life is harder but harder if you don't discover your gifts to understanding life[/size]
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Twistaray(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Akure—Seven women have been arrested by Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Ondo State command, for alleged prostitution and child trafficking.

The suspects were arrested at a brothel on Car Street, Akure, the state capital.
prostitutesThe suspects were paraded by the command after they were arrested for trafficking a girl, Faith Ekepemephia, from her home town in Akwa Ibom to Akure, for prostitution.

According to the command’s Public Relations Officer, Kayode Balogun, officials of the agency got wind of the incident after complaints from some church members.

Balogun added that the suspects had been handed over to officials of National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP, for further investigation.

‘How I was lured into prostitution’

Narrating her ordeal when the suspects were paraded, the victim, Faith Ekpemephia, said she was lured from her home town in Akwa Ibom to Akure under the guise of serving as a maid.

Faith said she later discovered she had been recruited to engage in prostitution in a hotel in Akure.

She said: “A girl from my village in Akwa Ibom, who resides in Akure, Ondo State, told me that one madam she currently works with needed the service of a house help.

“The girl said I would be helping the madam do house chores and will be paid monthly.”

Faith said when she arrived Akure penultimate Tuesday, she was lodged in a brothel and was introduced into prostitution.
She said: “I arrived Akure last Tuesday for the house help job only to be lodged in a hotel. It was later that I discovered that I have been lured into prostitution.

“I cried and told them that I want to go back to my village as this was not the type of work she told me about, but she threatened me.”
Faith said she had to run away from the hotel as she was tired of the situation.

She said: “The woman always collected the service money from me any time I meet with a man. I have made up to N6,000 and slept with more than three men since my arrival.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/7-women-arrested-in-ondo-for-prostitution-child-trafficking/#sthash.RQ9TOF0E.dpuf

I hope this people won't corrupt my (SW)region with their ashawo business !
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by 6fit(f): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=35340858]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/7-women-arrested-in-ondo-for-prostitution-child-trafficking/#sthash.RQ9

mayb if ashawo job nodey, rape case for don increase
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by ekefre4(m): 1:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
States and Capital

Ogun - Abeokuta
Ondo - Akure
Osun - Oshogbo
Oyo - Ibadan
Ekiti - Ado Ekiti

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by tdayof(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

i know but had to give him a good reply to his statement.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
Ur head seriously needs a reseting So naa only yoruba dey do crime abi? Ashawo no be work oooo
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:00am On Jul 01, 2015
vizkiz:
this is serious! Why turning their back at us, na their yansh we wan see

Btw, BVN is not for everybody! If your account balance be like jamb score 265, abeg just let them close that shiit down!
Let them lock the freagging account dammit! angry
its a pity u re too small minded 2 knw no condition is permanent.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by ijebu2020: 2:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Stop been tribalistic it cld have happened anywhere else..
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by bukster(f): 2:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
States and Capital

Ogun - Abeokuta
Ondo - Akure
Osun - Oshogbo
Oyo - Ibadan
Ekiti - Ado Ekiti

Lagos - Ikeja wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by seedorfg(m): 3:24am On Jul 01, 2015
stupid chest beater @ Ucheosefoh
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by 1stola: 3:25am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
sorry but i can't deal with nicompoops lyk you.
Senseless retąrd
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by dotlanre(m): 3:40am On Jul 01, 2015
seafarers:
huh-un.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by chiedu7: 4:29am On Jul 01, 2015
berrystunn:

oldest...job... 4 oldest tribe

If ashawo Na oldest job, then what is farming? angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by denisbath(m): 4:29am On Jul 01, 2015
#6000 for three men. That mean 2000 for 1 man.that na cheap prostitution
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by denisbath(m): 4:36am On Jul 01, 2015
tdayof:
hopeless and fatherless idiot.so yorubas dont have penis and vagina to run ashawo business.may be you are one of those men wey dey patronise them.no quote me ooo

2 Likes

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Btruth: 4:40am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
Silly you! If Yoruba are still struggling to pass their JSS for crime, your tribe (Biafra) has already had their PH.D and still waiting to explore more. Imagine the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2396373/man-beheaded-nanka-anambra-state#35018261

2 Likes

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by ChynoBEATS: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

Nnwanem stop being tribalistic biko
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by upsonn(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

M
U
M
U
N
I
E
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by fecosequence(m): 5:20am On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
If men were not there to subscribeto
their services, would they be
prostitutes? Why not arrest the men
prostitutes too. The same police
patronize them.
angry
dem b service providers lookin 4 wer to render dr services
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by toyoutoyou: 5:33am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
I guess u assumed that it must be Yoruba people that were arrested the moment u read about the state it happened but u never bothered to read in details and confirm the people involved to be people from ur hopeless region?Always know this,that prostitution is the major business of ur mothers and sisters in ur region.I will be expecting ur reply soon.Thank u.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by islandmoon: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2015
the owner of the brothel is a Ibo woman and people Funmilayo arrested were yiibos and akwa ibom people, did you see any yoruba woman with big yannsh tying wrapper in the photos??
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by manchester1: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/7-women-arrested-in-ondo-for-prostitution-child-trafficking/#sthash.RQ9TOF0E.dpuf
no need to hide their faces by their yansh you shall know them especially that one with big boobs. ashawo how market today?
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2015
AirstarKane:
It is well. smiley
What's well on this matter?
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by DzTzl(f): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Psylas:
is faith an hausa name? Didn't u read it.? The girl didn't like the business Ondo peeps are doin, she wanted to go back to Calaba but the fat dirty woman(madam) threatened to use her for ritual
I dunno y u choose to be extremely stupid and want to think with ur anuss but dn its none of my business if u don't wanna use d brain God gave u
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by condralbede(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
States and Capital
Ogun - Abeokuta Ondo - Akure Osun - Oshogbo Oyo - Ibadan Ekiti - Ado Ekiti
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.