Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking (41817 Views)

Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by seedorfg(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2015
and you suppose to be my english teacher then, goat @ Ucheosefoh
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by winodey(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Breaking News:- CBN Extends BVN Registration To
October 31st
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by OsoDupe(f): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Russell145:

Brother, this is what I am saying....tribalism is getting to its peak on the internet especially on nairaland. Any smal tin, u see peeps running here to see if it is a yoruba or ibo and the admin won't even do anytin abt it, I wonder y he even created the ethnic and racist section......just to cause tribal internet warfare....smetin needs to be done abt it. I am even suggesting reporting such to the authorities. If we are fighting btw ourselves, then the white men will take us for a ride.... Let's start thinking like humans,please.
Abi o, actually I'm a sister grin
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by winodey(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
WAEC Seized My English Result Twice – Patrick
Obahiagbon
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by beyoncausme: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
crime crime every where......
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by winodey(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
... too BAD

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by alashg(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
There is no kind of crime that yorubas are not involved in, smh

Thunder fire that ur dirty, stinky mouth. .... cool cool cool
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by 2dillu2(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
fatdon2:
If men were not there to subscribeto
their services, would they be
prostitutes? Why not arrest the men
prostitutes too. The same police
patronize them.
angry
na civil defense corps not police
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by delors(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
Mumu
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
So why did they have to cover their faces? angry
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by funmijoyb(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:

I live in Akure all d prostitutes their in brothel r all Ibos.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by berrystunn(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
chiedu7:

If ashawo Na oldest job, then what is farming? angry

self job....
You need land to farm, na everybody get land.?

ashawo need pxxy to work and every girl get tata...
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by chuose: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunledegreat:

And na easterners and south-southerners dey come do the ashawo for south-west. Go to all the brothels in south-west before you see a yoruba girl in the brothels, you'll have seen 1000+ igbo, edo & calabar girls.
East and south-south girls lie to their parents in the village that they are working in Lagos, and unknown to the parents, the work is prostitution...Lmao!

funmijoyb:

I live in Akure all d prostitutes their in brothel r all Ibos.

I wonder how una sabi where them come from, unless say na una be them patrons grin

The silly Stephanie Rose who used to be known as Dapo Adaralegbe is a Nigerian transgender who resides in
Netherlands, na Yoruba person wey don confuse pass headless chicken.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2575779_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Famous gay Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay NA YORUBA MAN.

All fathers raping children are yoruba's
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
If they are found guilty, kill them all.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
tdayof:
i know but had to give him a good reply to his statement.

True. I just wanted be 'even handed' with my reply.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by goldtemmy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
What of igbos, I grow up in their mist their even worst...
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=OsoDupe post=35350923] Abi o, actually I'm a sister grin[/quote
Abeg nr vex
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Spybradd: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:
I saw just six ladies backing the camera.

The topic mentioned seven.

Op, pls where's d last one?

wat happen? Is mrs olaoludullar.dizio missing?
I can help sha.
cool
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by olaolulazio(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Spybradd:

wat happen? Is mrs olaoludullar.dizio missing? I can help sha. cool
Laughing at ya madness.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Spybradd: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:

Laughing at ya madness.

grin
am just visualising how that thick lumpa shiit face that looks like a big ram wud look like when lolling!
PsychiaAro..
grin
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
OP where is the 7th?.
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by oochi123(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
boombay:

I'll rape you online oh!undecided
boombay abi wetin dem call u. U fit rape ni? I go cut ur abunna o. Lol
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by oochi123(f): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
boombay:

I'll rape you online oh!undecided
kilon worry eee? Ur abunna go lost
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by boombay(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
oochi123:
kilon worry eee? Ur abunna go lost

if I catch your punny ehn!undecided
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by oochi123(f): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2015
boombay:

if I catch your punny ehn!undecided
bombay shey omu oti yo ni?
Re: 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 10, 2015
kunledegreat:

And na easterners and south-southerners dey come do the ashawo for south-west. Go to all the brothels in south-west before you see a yoruba girl in the brothels, you'll have seen 1000+ igbo, edo & calabar girls.
East and south-south girls lie to their parents in the village that they are working in Lagos, and unknown to the parents, the work is prostitution...Lmao!

I personally know Yoruba runs girls/prostitutes. Get over your self-righteousness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.