Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Invite Contributors, Admins Or Authors To Your Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Invite Contributors, Admins Or Authors To Your Blogger Blog (413 Views)

How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) / Get Your Blogger Blog and/or website Designed / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invite Contributors, Admins Or Authors To Your Blogger Blog by yourblogcoach(m): 2:07am On Jul 01, 2015
“How to invite admins” to your blogger blog. At one point in time you might want to extend your rate of publishing and you realize you can’t do it alone, probably because of tight schedule.

Owing to adding authors/admins to contribute to your blog. You’re are also getting skeptical of your private materials on the post but you only want to restrain them to just posting and replying to comments.

Before this post, I remember a reader seek for help that I should help her activate her AdSense code on mobile view, but she was very reluctant to making me a contributor on her blog, so she a send me her login details which I tell her it’s very wrong. If you send your blog login details to the wrong person, it might cost you the whole of your blog.

Source:http://www.allbloggingcoach.com/2015/06/How-to-Invite-Contributors-or-Authors-to-your-Blogger-Blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!&& / Must Read For Nairaland Bloggers And Webmasters: Building Links For Your Website / A Quick Question About Cashu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.