Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

In Support Of Sister Adesuwa Stance On Gay Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Support Of Sister Adesuwa Stance On Gay Marriage (711 Views)

Why Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi Will Have A Life Long Marriage / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Opinion On Gay Murders In Orlando And Gay Bashing In General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Support Of Sister Adesuwa Stance On Gay Marriage by 9JAgosurvive: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Obviously targeting Adesuwa Oyenekwe Stance on Gay Marriage, her former Co NTA colleague Fumi Iyanda has come at her with the statement "that gay people can not make you gay" In support of sisters Adesuwa I make this post and say Fumi's words are absolutely ridiculous.

Are the gay community not trying so hard to have this gay idea represented as normal as heterosexual life style,? So what did Adesuwa say that's so wrong and Fumi statement is so right ?

Are they not legislation targeting young children in schools in places like the UK to propagate the idea that a child can be gay if they want to? and yet mouthy( I too know) Fumi is "saying gay people would not make you gay" , yet they go this length.

By the way if gay is so naturally then you don't need the gay pride, the strong gay representation in popular media, all the gay marriages at the Grammy awards, etc to promote this life style. Think am now, if it's not a set agenda,then why all the fussing and arm twisting in western nations for people to accept this lifestyle since there's really no need to try force gay acceptance on people who do not subscribe to a same sex life style or marriage if you don't want to create some level of influence or easy pathway for people to be gay.

So Adesuwa has all the right to her opinion and am glad and couldn't be prouder she was bold enough to speak her mind. Gay people must accept that too, everyone has a right to their views. Two consenting adults can be in gay relationship, just as two consenting adults can chose to go on a crime spree like Bonny and Clyde it don't make it. (Right or Normal.)

Gay marriages may now be legal in the eyes of the American Law, but the American constitution is not the spiritual rule book the people of different faiths subscribe to for spiritual guidance and a way of life. If same sex relationships is a sin, that's what it will always be to people who's faith categorizes it as such.

I, may hate the sin, but yet still love the sinner- the fact I disagree about gayism being a normal or even as an alternative lifestyle don't mean I hate you..

So gay folks or gay supporters stop spreading the narrative - that everyone hates you who don't accept your life style choice..

MORE POWER to SISTER ADESUWA, and fumi should just come out already if she is lesbian , enough of the hiding

America law can stop three, four even five consenting adults from having a polygamous home, and call it bigamy.. Yet two consenting same sex individual can marry, Food for thought. CHEERS!
Re: In Support Of Sister Adesuwa Stance On Gay Marriage by pyyxxaro: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Devil wicked ooo

Just imagine oshiomhole de give Obasanjo from back

I just de imagine how deir face go bee cry

Light and darkness nor de meet,

God forbid bad tin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Woman Delivers A ‘faceless’ Baby In Aba / The Heartbreaking Reason Four Chinese Siblings Drank Poison And Died.. / You Need To Read This :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.