Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Advice Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me! (709 Views)

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have a fiance,and both families are aware that we are getting married nxt yr, and both families have been friends for a long time as we used to attend d same church when we were young.
Due to the nature of my work I don't visit his family always.I don't want them to think I'm running away from them,but I go there once in a while to see him when he is with his family, so what should I do?
Re: Please Advice Me! by EfemenaXY: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
brunnette4real:
I have a fiance,and both families are aware that we are getting married nxt yr, and both families have been friends for a long time as we used to attend d same church when we were young.
Due to the nature of my work I don't visit his family always.I don't want them to think I'm running away from them,but I go there once in a while to see him when he is with his family, so what should I do?

Phonecall(s)??

See question o! sad

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Urm I dnt see any problem here
Re: Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mtchewwwww undecided
Re: Please Advice Me! by Pidggin(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Which network are u on?
Re: Please Advice Me! by talk2omon(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Couldnt spot the problem.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Problem unidentified... Sorz undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! by SirLegal(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
If only you had a problem that needed advice, could have given you one.

But seems like you need to go take a rest and calm ur nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! by SirLegal(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
If only you had a problem that needed advice, could have given you one.

But seems like you need to go take a rest and calm ur nerves.
Re: Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hahahahahahaha! We used to solve any and every problem on NL. Now we are also expected to solve non-problems?

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! by virud: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are looking for 'trouble' where there is none.
"Instead of make u go burial ceremony go cry, u kom enter child dedication ceremony"...
When u take a shovel to dig the earth, you are most likely going to find dirt...
May God help you not to destroy your home...

Call your (soon to be) inlaws every weekend...
Re: Please Advice Me! by Emade(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
some question na question o

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Belong To As A Husband / Photo: Caption This Little Kid / Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.