Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story (706 Views)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies In 2015 (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by enoch273: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
This is also an appeal to the appropriate agencies in Lagos and other states. Curb the menace of traffic robbery now before these robbers start killing people. Talent manager
Isioma Osaje shares her experience below.

'I want to give my testimony. At 11:30pm two sets of
people attempted to rob me in traffic. I had just gotten
off the phone with my mum to say I was in standstill
traffic. When the first set of two guys yelled at me from
outside my window to wind down.

Unknown to me she immediately said a prayer for my safe return. I remember hearing that your best escape was to honk your horn repeatedly. I put my hand on the horn and didn't let go. And I called God in my mind to help me. Immediately I saw an opening in the next lane and swerved in, still pressing my horn. They fled. 5 minutes later three guys came to the drivers side window.

Pointing torches into my car. Same instructions. Wind
down give us something. Next thing I see something
swing and my window shatters. At that very minute another space opens on the next lane and I swerve in while honking. They fled.
Many would say I was almost robbed, I say I was saved.
Thank you God for your mercies.
see more photos at: www.enochgist.com/2015/07/robberies-on-lagos-traffic-roads-woman.html?m=1#more

Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by demmy0325(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by INTROVART: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
heya
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by delishpot: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy for you o.
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by delishpot: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy for you o.
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by kwencypresh(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2015
thank God
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by TDonald: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2015
They said you should give them something.. you should have just given them that white earphone naa!

1 Like

Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by Mancity26(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2015
no security again?
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by nerodenero: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Many would say I was almost robbed, I say I was saved.
God noni grin
Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by kelvin1191(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
I like your kind of woman. All this Nairaland indomie girls/ladies will pee on their pants and eventually get robbed. BRAVE MOVE!

1 Like

Re: Robberies On Lagos Traffic Roads - Woman Tells Her Story by enoch273: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2015
na God get power

(1) (Reply)

NG Amy Capture More 200 Boko Haram Members In Adamawa State Nigeria / Wow! Niece Plots Aunt's Murder Unknowingly With Same Aunt On Facebook / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.