Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

A - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A (8764 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by duran2059(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: A by axiliborha(f): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2015
First.....grin well I want to write a big thank you to everyone who I am following and isn't following back....that is how your village people will follow you.....I want to write to all those people who like to comment first...Freemana, Introvert,Vehma......God will make you chop FTC today IJN...incase if this post makes FP, I love you all....Happy New Month, wishing you all the best in life....grin

1 Like

Re: A by bellong: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Did you ask her why she wanted to know who you love most?

If she is persistent with this, she is a potential bomb waiting to happen.

4 Likes

Re: A by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Na jealousy dey worry am...
Re: A by bellong: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Na jealousy dey worry am...

You are right
Re: A by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
what is she expecting before?

You have to love ur mum than ur fiance.

Just relocate far away from ur parent after ur marriage to curb future occurence.
Re: A by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
bellong:

How does loving your parents and members of your nuclear family affect clinging to your wife?
I modified my comment.. Pls check my original comment again grin
Re: A by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
First.....grin well I want to write a big thank you to everyone who I am following and isn't following back....that is how your village people will follow you.....I want to write to all those people who like to comment first...Freemana, Introvert,Vehma......God will make you chop FTC today IJN...incase if this post makes FP, I love you all....Happy New Month, wishing you all the best in life....grin
loooool.... No be by force to follow person na...

1 Like

Re: A by duran2059(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
bellong:
Did you ask her why she wanted to know who you love most?

If she is persistent with this, she is a potential bomb waiting to happen.

Initially that was the first question I asked her, but she said she just wanted to know where she stands. We've not seen since she left but she hasn't brought up the question on phone. She's the type that likes to tell things to your face
Re: A by axiliborha(f): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool.... No be by force to follow person na...
grin loool it is by force o..
Re: A by duran2059(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
what is she expecting before?

You have to love ur mum than ur fiance.

Just relocate far away from ur parent after ur marriage to curb future occurence.

I don't even stay in same state with my family
Re: A by Cutehector(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
grin loool it is by force o..
oya folow me and I will follow u bak sharpaly

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:

When u dey follow wrong people nkor

1 Like

Re: A by axiliborha(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
oya folow me and I will follow u bak sharpaly
never tongue.....I just saw your display picture....that cutlass.....God forbid....you want me to follow you so you will use my head for ramaddam meat abi......
Re: A by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
never tongue
once bitten twice shy huh.... ?
Re: A by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
duran2059:

I don't even stay in same state with my family

Better.

Just tel her u love her more than ur family, for the fact that she is the one u will spend the rest of ur life with. Just to let peace reign but u knw deep in ur mind that u love ur family most
Re: A by duran2059(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

Better.

Just tel her u love her more than ur family, for the fact that she is the one u will spend the rest of ur life with. Just to let peace reign but u knw deep in ur mind that u love ur family most
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate.
Re: A by bellong: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2015
duran2059:

Initially that was the first question I asked her, but she said she just wanted to know where she stands. We've not seen since she left but she hasn't brought up the question on phone. She's the type that likes to tell things to your face

Has she at any time expressed dissatisfaction through body language in how you deal with your family?

On your part, are there ways you act to approve your family members while relegating her?

Is there any action of yours towards her not satisfactory enough or shows doubt of love?

Her question is a pointer to many unspoken thoughts going through her mind.

Meanwhile, the answer you gave her is the right answer and the way to go. No love is greater than the other. They all have different place and roles in one's life.

Do not let it slide as one of those jokes. Get to the bottom of it. This is one of the stuffs to watch out for in relationships.

1 Like

Re: A by duran2059(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
bellong:

Has she at any time expressed dissatisfaction through body language in how you deal with your family?

On your part, are there ways you act to approve your family members while relegating her?

Is there any action of yours towards her not satisfactory enough or shows doubt of love?

Her question is a pointer to many unspoken thoughts going through her mind.

Meanwhile, the answer you gave her is the right answer and the way to go. No love is greater than the other. They all have different place and roles in one's life.

Do not let it slide as one of those jokes. Get to the bottom of it. This is one of the stuffs to watch out for in relationships.
I get to spend more time with her cause she schools in the state I stay. I left my mom's a long time ago, I saw her last like 4/5 months ago? We only keep tabs by calling / chatting. Sometimes I give her equal money with my mom (but not all the time though). So I don't really get what she's trying to do?
Re: A by crackhaus: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
duran2059:

I get to spend more time with her cause she schools in the state I stay. I left my mom's a long time ago, I saw her last like 4/5 months ago? We only keep tabs by calling / chatting. Sometimes I give her equal money with my mom (but not all the time though). So I don't really get what she's trying to do?
Really? You don't get it yet?

What sensible woman asks her fiance whom he loves more between herself and his mother/sister?

7 Likes

Re: A by bellong: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
duran2059:

Well, can't say authoritatively what she is trying to do. However, ladies that display such attitude always try whatever they can to sever the man from her parents especially his mother.

Like I said earlier, follow it to a logical conclusion.
Re: A by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sorry your bae is IMMATURE....
Give her time to grow up....

1 Like

Re: A by CaptainJune: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nonsense. Some ladies are just intolerable. Loving her is not enough; now she wants you to love her above your family as if it would sit well with her if her son should shower greater love and affection on a total stranger than her, the mother, the one who has borne all the suffering of making her son the man he is.

I will tell her what she wants to hear, "Darling, I love you with all my heart and I love my family with all my heart. If that's not enough for you, there's nothing I can do, but you can either stay knowing I love you with all my heart or quit this relationship if you can't live with the knowledge that I love my family with all my heart."

There's no justification in lying to a lady just to marry her. That's undiluted deception stemming from a low self-esteem. Beware of such person that can easily lie to your face to make you feel good...worse than the bite of a venomous snake.

3 Likes

Re: A by Stillfire: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
duran2059:

She asked a very silly question, but for the benefit of doubt and since good relationships thrive on communication, it's best you address the issues. Tell her to give you detailed, cogent reasons why she believes so.
Always use your head on issues like this at all times. Your wife would not always be right, neither your mother or sister. Don't let anyone use emotions to sway you to their side.
Re: A by Yustash001(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
You are not suppose to... since she's your fiance not your wife....
Re: A by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ask her the same question after you must have answered yes, whether fake or real yes.
Imagine what this Lady will do when her status is official in your life.
Re: A by pretydiva(f): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dat ur fiancee will cause trouble btw u,ur mom n sister in d future if u eventually get married 2 her. U Jst ve 2 b careful

1 Like

Re: A by Adaezeagu(f): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
ajo nwanyi
Re: A by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
She's a silly girl.

2 Likes

Re: A by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
duran2059:

If I were you, I will stop this in any form.
Are u not a student maga

What you've told her is enough.. if she wants to go.. its better for you
Re: A by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
OP that your fiancee is an accident waiting to happen, use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: A by edwife(f): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa:
OP that your fiancee is an accident waiting to happen, use your tongue to count your teeth.

Lol see question! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Separated After 3 Months, Divorced 2 Years Later! / How To Avoid In-law's Problem - I Need Ideas / Tips On It / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.