Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants (3587 Views)

The Cancellation Of Post Utme, A Blessing To Our Educational System. / A Must Read For Aspirants Before Screening This Year. / Cancellation Of P-UTME-A Hurriedly Made Decision Which Can Be Counterproductive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Just like yesterday when I wrote OAU Post Utme alongside with bosses like Fynestboi, Fatbabakay and Miracy(the book genius).Well it's a good experience and I must say as it was said then "Year 2013 was one of the toughest in the history of OAU" especially the Chemistry which most testify of "being acidic" except for few who were predites.

As we all know The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board popularly called JAMB has decided to put an end to the extension of COS(an acronym for Changing Of Course) thereby paving way for the release of Post Utme form across the federation. And as such OAU as she is Known for is always the first among the first to release her Post Utme form.

For this reason am writing not as an American describing what England looks like when he has not for once in life cross the border of New York City but as one who on the 13th Of July, 2015 in the Faculty of Law on seat 72 faced the then dreaded OAU post Utme between the hour of 1:05pm to 2:20pm. What does it takes to pass OAU post utme? How does one get it done once and for all? To avoid and Insipid writing I shall encapsulate the requirements below.

1.TIME MANAGEMENT: You have One Hour Fifteen Minutes to answer 100 questions at the maximum and 90 at the minimum. Doing the segregation we can see you have 40s for each question. So how exactly are you going to accomplish this in the limited time you have? It's Time Management and to use this the second requirement must be available.

2.COMMON SENSE: Before you begin to argue you have common sense I will have you relax and read through my mistake in 2013. When I heard start I moved directly to read the comprehension passage which was a replica of JAMB Use of English 1978 comprehension I. This,you should not do in the coming Post Utme. It will take you a minimal of, 3minutes to read through your comprehension and 2 minutes to answer them.By standard you will have met the requirement of 40s/que but have lost good 3minutes you are meant to spend on 4 questions. Tell me where will you redeem the time for that?

3. CALMNESS: As I write now,some aspirants having heard about the release of the Post Utme are already anxious. If you are anxious now what will you do when you are hear the word "Start"?

4. PREPARATION: like I heard though unconfirmed the Post Utme is said to hold on the 22nd Of August, 2015.I guess that is a long time to go by isn't it? Well,whatever your answer is I will have you read smart and not hard.

5. PRAYER: Funny but true some aspirants are followed from village. They might have read all there is to read but in the examination hall all they can do is stare at the ceiling.Never you forget,before you start say a word of prayer to God.

Success Is Ours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by FireVexen(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Just like yesterday when I wrote OAU Post Utme alongside with bosses like Fynestboi, Fatbabakay and Miracy(the book genius).Well it's a good experience and I must say as it was said then "Year 2013 was one of the toughest in the history of OAU" especially the Chemistry which most testify of "being acidic" except for few who were predites.

As we all know The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board popularly called JAMB has decided to put an end to the extension of COS(an acronym for Changing Of Course) thereby paving way for the release of Post Utme form across the federation. And as such OAU as she is Known for is always the first among the first to release her Post Utme form.

For this reason am writing not as an American describing what England looks like when he has not for once in life cross the border of New York City but as one who on the 13th Of July, 2015 in the Faculty of Law on seat 72 faced the then dreaded OAU post Utme between the hour of 1:05pm to 2:20pm. What does it takes to pass OAU post utme? How does one get it done once and for all? To avoid and Insipid writing I shall encapsulate the requirements below.

1.TIME MANAGEMENT: You have One Hour Fifteen Minutes to answer 100 questions at the maximum and 90 at the minimum. Doing the segregation we can see you have 40s for each question. So how exactly are you going to accomplish this in the limited time you have? It's Time Management and to use this the second requirement must be available.

2.COMMON SENSE: Before you begin to argue you have common sense I will have you relax and read through my mistake in 2013. When I heard start I moved directly to read the comprehension passage which was a replica of JAMB Use of English 1978 comprehension I. This,you should not do in the coming Post Utme. It will take you a minimal of, 3minutes to read through your comprehension and 2 minutes to answer them.By standard you will have met the requirement of 40s/que but have lost good 3minutes you are meant to spend on 4 questions. Tell me where will you redeem the time for that?

3. CALMNESS: As I write now,some aspirants having heard about the release of the Post Utme are already anxious. If you are anxious now what will you do when you are hear the word "Start"?

4. PREPARATION: like I heard though unconfirmed the Post Utme is said to hold on the 22nd Of August, 2015.I guess that is a long time to go by isn't it? Well,whatever your answer is I will have you read smart and not hard.

5. PRAYER: Funny but true some aspirants are followed from village. They might have read all there is to read but in the examination hall all they can do is stare at the ceiling.Never you forget,before you start say a word of prayer to God.

Success Is Ours.
OAU is in trouble.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
FireVexen:
OAU is in trouble.
How? mind elucidating?
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by FireVexen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
How? mind elucidating?
I initially thought the post utme would be held few weeks from now, but august 22nd ? lol, thats more than enough for the set of intellectual giants i met in the aspirants group on whatsapp.. those guys are really hot.. as in "REALLY ' hot... btw, nice post boss , you just gave us a nice intimate insight and neutralize the acidic effect of the exam on the aspirants (fear , uncertainty and anxiety) thanks sir...

DrSage
Donriddo
Kinxlink
Youngkenneth
Olamitisoji
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
FireVexen:
I initially thought the post utme would be held few weeks from now, but august 22nd ? lol, thats more than enough for the set of intellectual giants i met in the aspirants group on whatsapp.. those guys are really hot.. as in "REALLY ' hot... btw, nice post boss , you just gave us a nice intimate insight and neutralize the acidic effect of the exam on the aspirants (fear , uncertainty and anxiety) thanks sir...

DrSage
Donriddo
Kinxlink
Youngkenneth
Olamitisoji
I take it that is a disadvantage on Aspirants who started early and an advantage for Aspirants who started reading of recent.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by geedot: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mtchewww.. Is there any shortcut to passing any exam other than studying smart(i didn't say reading) not to talk of ordinary post utme!
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Orezy5(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello guys. Is it true that the post utme form is out?
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
geedot:
Mtchewww.. Is there any shortcut to passing any exam other than studying smart(i didn't say reading) not to talk of ordinary post utme!
Not within a limit of time.Some needs high score like 320 to be on merit. So you don't come here and spew trashes if you hv no insight on what am saying.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Orezy5:
Hello guys. Is it true that the post utme form is out?
We can't ascertain for now as there has been no info like that on their site.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Orezy5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
We can't ascertain for now as there has been no info like that on their site.
ok. thanks for the writeup.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by geedot: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Not within a limit of time.Some needs high score like 320 to be on merit. So you don't come here and spew trashes if you hv no insight on what am saying.
ℓ☺ℓ. You don't need insults before making your point kid.
Any student that wrote jamb his or herself and scored really high can sit for that same OAU's pume and get the "320" and above. What's so special about the pume?
Awaiting your response(tell me what i've not heard)
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
geedot:
ℓ☺ℓ. You don't need insults before making your point kid.
Any student that wrote jamb his or herself and scored really high can sit for that same OAU's pume and get the "320" and above. What's so special about the pume?
Awaiting your response(tell me what i've not heard)
Should I say my response is specious or you misconstrued it? Anyway the viewers find it useful and as such not worth quibbling over.

1 Like

Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by DrSage(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
FireVexen:

DrSage
Donriddo
Kinxlink
Youngkenneth
Olamitisoji

inspiring words I must say
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by DrSage(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Starlingslimnet nice post u'vr got there. M inspired!
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Fynestboi: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmm mm mm mm.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by kinxlink(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2015
FireVexen:

DrSage
Donriddo
Kinxlink
Youngkenneth
Olamitisoji
I love this...quite inspired grin grin
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by kinxlink(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Success Is Ours.
Maqnificient!!!....Keep it up bro.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by donriddo(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Boss starlings. Thanks Sir. Guilty of no3 *covers face*
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by donriddo(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2015
FireVexen:

DrSage
Donriddo
Kinxlink
Youngkenneth
Olamitisoji
fear, uncertainty and anxiety. Hummnn... Boss yeee! I doff my boxer for you... You 7 much.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Seunvense(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Spend lesser time on subject that you know best and those ones that do not require calculation e.g BIOLOGY so as to have enough time to deal with those ones that involve calculations.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by Olamitisoji(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2015
Nice write up.
Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by PECng: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now that the Registration for OAU’s 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration is About to Start
The long-awaited OAU Post-UTME is here and it feels really good with every one of us in the academic businesses, just as it should feel good with the candidates that will be sitting for the exam too. To us, it means we will have to go back to work after several months of being out of work, and for the candidates, it should mean, well, mid next year is still feasible for their resumption when they are admitted for the 2019/2020 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/now-that-registration-for-oaus-20192020.html

Re: Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants by PECng: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

(1) (Reply)

Protest At FUOYE (ikole Campus) As fight against separate campuses (photos) / How Much Do Salary Grade Level 13 LEA Teachers Receive In Abuja / WAEC GCE English Language Answers And Questions To OBJ / Essay 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.