Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland (1412 Views)

FREE TIPS: USING TRUSTED SELLERS ON NAIRALAND! / Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers / Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Shevychen2: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
I use these guys to send data plan to my family members but lately, they have become dubious and annoying.

1. They will do everything possible to stop you from moving to a cheaper provider including blocking your number from calls and whatsapp as soon as you request to be removed from their list.

2. They only reply messages fast just before you send the recharge cards. As soon as they get the card, they can keep you waiting for as long as 6 hours.

3. They talk rudely to everyone not knowing who they are dealing with.

I know they are doing a good job to make internet plans cheaper but it is a shame that they can't be honest and offer high quality customer service in a small business such as this. It is a horrible attitude that will hinder them from reaching their full potential.

Rant over.
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by asumo12: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Shevychen2:
I use these guys to send data plan to my family members but lately, they have become dubious and annoying.

1. They will do everything possible to stop you from moving to a cheaper provider including blocking your number from calls and whatsapp as soon as you request to be removed from their list.

2. They only reply messages fast just before you send the recharge cards. As soon as they get the card, they can keep you waiting for as long as 6 hours.

I know they are doing a good job to make internet plans cheaper but it is a shame that they can't be honest and offer high quality customer service in a small business such as this. It is a horrible attitude that will hinder them from reaching their full potential.

Rant over.
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Ahmad4452(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
I wonder why people still live in such dubious life and to my surprise one idiot like that took my recharge cards and he immediately blocke me from his BBM , we are destroying our own image in is country .. We living a life that makes hatred grows more among ourselves is not a good idea.. One day the wrath of God will meet up wih anyone who indulges in dubious act in dis page or anywhere in Nigeria amen ishallah
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
this is seriouz oo

i tnk seun have to ban this on NL

Most of them are Fake
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by importexpert(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
data service providers wake up as this is a sign of warning
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Tocheagle(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
AWOOF DEY RUN BELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ........................
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Shevychen2: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Teeboy22:
this is seriouz oo

i tnk seun have to ban this on NL

Most of them are Fake

fp pls.. For some pple to learn

It will not make front page as they are paying for adverts all over Nairaland.. Everyone should be careful that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:

It will not make front page as they are paying for adverts all over Nairaland.. Everyone should be careful that's all.
hmmmm i understand

nawa o....
dats it one have to be careful....
Paying 2 scam....hmmm
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:
hmmmm i understand nawa o.... dats it one have to be careful.... Paying 2 scam....hmmm
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by lordtech(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:
Rant over.
Why generalising it. Why not mention the Monicker of the person who scammed you instead of this baseless generalisation. There are many genuine sellers who offer very fast & nice customer service. A little research about the Data Reseller from u (e.g by checking previous threads opened & buyers feedbacks) will go a long way to reduce the tendency of been scammed. That's my take (Peace) cheesy.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
I got A trick to Remove urself from their list.
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Shevychen2: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
I got A trick to Remove urself from their list.

Share please..
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Shevychen2: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
lordtech:

Why generalising it. Why not mention the Monicker of the person [/b]who scammed you instead of this [b]baseless generalisation. There are many genuine sellers who offer very fast & nice customer service. A little research about the Data Reseller from u (e.g by checking previous threads opened & buyers feedbacks) will go a long way to reduce the tendency of been scammed. That's my take (Peace) cheesy.
Thanks

Mention the monicker and baseless generalisation in the same sentence. Don't blame you.
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by bunmioguns(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:

Rant over.

Mention the username of the reseller
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by wasuka14(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:

I know they are doing a good job to make internet plans cheaper but it is a shame that they can't be honest and offer high quality customer service in a small business such as this. It is a horrible attitude that will hinder them.from reaching their full potential.

Rant over.

We really understand ur frustration. But smth is d network dt cause delay wic even d provider also have no control over. Not everyone is dubious bro. I've succesfully transact biz wit ppl across dis country no single complain. If u want trusted link. Let me handle ur service for u. Insha Allahu u won't regret!
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by j0rdannkyle: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:

Rant over.

try rooneyboy. he remains the best. no delays, and good customer service. done business with him, 3 times or so, and every time was better than the last

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by furetin20: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:

Rant over.
1 advice for you sir, if your current vendor no do you well simply PORT you hear?
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

try rooneyboy. he remains the best. no delays, and good customer service. done business with him, 3 times or so, and every time was better than the last

Chairmannnnnn ! May ur days be long sir .

I really do appreciate the mention sir
Re: Beware Of The Data Plan Sellers On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shevychen2:

Rant over.
Though not condemning your move with this thread, but the best way to end bad services or expose fraud is never shield any one involved. Mention them even if it is myself and I will will learn and apologize. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Loan Of 12k, I Have My Laptop As Collateral. / Fed Govt Has Received Over 5,000 Whistleblowing Tips. / 50 Kva Generator For Hire/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.