Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers (5511 Views)

Trusted And Secure / Genuine Paypal Funds Sellers Needed Urgently.. / Genuine Paypal Funds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
The Aim and objective of this thread is to help Nairalanders buy clean and genuine PayPal funds (without being scammed of their hard earned Alhaji Aliyu Mai-Bornu and Dr Clement Isong ) from Nairalanders confirmed and trusted PayPal sellers.

And if you made it to this list, we beg you do not abuse it, do not use it as an edge to exercise greediness because it's a trust and honor from all of us (the Nairalanders).

The list will be regularly be updated as soon as any seller is confirmed to be trusted. Thank you
. .
. .
. .

Note:
1. If you know anyone who is not suppose to be on this list please notify for immediate removal of the person's name from the list.

2. As a buyer you can also make your personal findings on the above listed names before buying funds from him/her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by capspeter: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Good one there

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by didymario7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Awesome!
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by grandstar(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
meetmal03
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by didymario7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello peeps

I have a PayPal account I opened here in Nigeria. Now if I want to buy PayPal funds from these guys what's the process(step by step) coz I was made to understand that we can only make payments with.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
List updated..... Legalwealth added
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by zopakks: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
following
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by dav8id(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:
The Aim and objective of this thread is to help Nairalanders buy clean and genuine PayPal funds (without being scammed of their hard earned Alhaji Aliyu Mai-Bornu and Dr Clement Isong ) from Nairalanders confirmed and trusted PayPal sellers.

And if you made it to this list, we beg you do not abuse it, do not use it as an edge to exercise greediness because it's a trust and honor from all of us (the Nairalanders).

The list will be regularly be updated as soon as any seller is confirmed to be trusted. Thank you
. .
. .
. .

Note: if you know anyone who is not suppose to be on this list please notify for immediate removal of the person's name from the list.

@op when did my friend Mayorall start buying / selling paypal_?

I suggest you should reconfirm this oooh

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
grandstar:
meetmal03
from my findings.... At the moment he only help people withdraw their earnings from Fiver,upwork,freelancer,hackhands Etc Via Paypal (Buying and not selling)
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by grandstar(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:
from my findings.... At the moment he only help people withdraw their earnings from Fiver,upwork,freelancer,hackhands Etc Via Paypal (Buying and not selling)
You are probably correct. I did not purchase but sell.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by legalwealth(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
didymario7:
Hello peeps

I have a PayPal account I opened here in Nigeria. Now if I want to buy PayPal funds from these guys what's the process(step by step) coz I was made to understand that we can only make payments with.

Thanks

You cannot receive funds into Nigeria PayPal. Because you have Nigeria PayPal,you are permitted to open foreign PayPal in your name like that of USA to be precised.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by legalwealth(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
dav8id:

I think he should come here himself to confirm that if he is into selling of PayPal fund.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
dav8id:

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
didymario7:
Hello peeps

Thanks
To add to what legalwealth said, they can help you pay for goods to seller that accept PayPal and you pay via Naira. No need to send it to your PayPal since it's Nigerian PayPal
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by legalwealth(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:
To add to what legalwealth said, they can help you pay for goods to seller that accept PayPal and you pay via Naira. No need to send it to your PayPal since it's Nigerian PayPal

Thanks for the addition. That definitely works fine but some people prefer to send with their own account and some company also only accept payments from account having the name of the buyer.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by mayorall(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:

Thanks boss. kindly remove my name from the PayPal sellers . I only sold an overflow at that time. RMB lo njawo nsin.grin
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
legalwealth:

Thanks for the addition. That definitely works fine but some people prefer to send with their own account and some company also only accept payments from account having the name of the buyer.
oh
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by mayorall(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
dav8id:

Oga wey sabi him boys grin
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by tosinjay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
mayorall:

Thanks boss. kindly remove my name from the PayPal sellers . I only sold an overflow at that time. RMB lo njawo nsin.grin

Nice one, with my funds, been trying to sell PayPal through the weekend and those guys just dey spoil biz for person. I have a customer's money that needs PayPal sent since but PayPal just deems it nice for them not to let me send funds. Might try RMB instead soon. That their internal security thing na nonsense.

Below is a copy of the reply message they sent me after i complained about it.

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by semasir: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
I need $590 in my PayPal account, any one here to help?
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by dav8id(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
mayorall:

Oga wey sabi him boys grin

i don catche u chai....so u dey sell paypal ? oboy dis guys don go far woooooo grin
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by balogunsam(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2016
shocked
Nsonaso:

I sell PayPal funds and I have had quite a few clients here from Nairaland but I didn't create a thread or do much of thread postings because I hardly have enough to go round due to my USA procurement services.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987219/shop-ship-usa-ebay-amazon/45

Please check my thread to verify me...I am also Sam of
Learnmate Co. that AleAirHub talked about here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2496037/monitoring-foreign-exchange-rates-international/118#42276085

Thanks!
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by legalwealth(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Nsonaso:

1. Toluxa1 www.nairaland.com/toluxa1
2. Mayorall www.nairaland.com/mayorall
3. Legalwealth www.nairaland.com/legalwealth

Note: if you know anyone who is not suppose to be on this list please notify for immediate removal of the person's name from the list.

My thread where you can buy PayPal fund is https://www.nairaland.com/1942925/where-buy-legit-paypal-fund

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by meetmal03(f): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Nsonaso:

I also sell at times so its ok
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2016
List updated.... balogunsam added
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by capspeter: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2016
I sell paypal.
Check my profile
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by winetapper: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Op kindly Edit and add Yemi2plus
He is a very trusted someborry
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2016
mayorall:

It is done sir.
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by Nsonaso(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2016
List updated..... Capspeter, yemi2plus added
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by twosquare(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Do legalwealth buy Paypal funds apart from selling?
Re: Nairalanders Trusted And Confirmed Genuine Paypal Sellers by meetmal03(f): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2016

(1) (2)

Bvn Warning Alert!!!!! / 2016: FG Should Re-denominate Naira: N200 Highest Denomination / Please Why Is Euro Going Down, When 'll It Rise Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.