Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) (24544 Views)

Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / God Using Buhari To Punish Nigerians – Archbishop Chukwuma / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by Moneyyy: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by chiedu7: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
ramdris:

Here is a [size=40pt]big foool[/size]

The Fulani marauders are Muslim. Boko Haram are Muslims.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

why are you exploding?...was i right,with my analysis??....GO FVCK YOURSELF......!!!!!!! IDIAT... angry angry angry
fok off assss hole
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

1.) they count beads while praying, no other Christian denominations do it
2.) they frequently bring dia heads down with their dirty ass up

3.) Mary is mentioned 34 times in the Qur’an, and the 19th Surah (chapter) is named after
her. After Muhammad’s daughter Fatima, Mary is revered as blessed above all
women by orthodox Muslims.
4.) Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today; Catholicism is the largest religious body among
those professing to be Christian.
5.) Most people are aware of the veneration and even worship of Mary found among Roman Catholics, but
not many know that much the same deference exists among Muslims. A chapter in the Qur'an is named
after Mary ("Surah Maryam"wink
6.) Catholic and Islamic prayers have many similarities. For the Muslim, praying to Allah five times a
day is altogether an act of obedience, and the prayers are always repetitive.
7.) the book Torah can only be found in both catjolic bible and d koran

8.) catholic hardly envangelise likewise islam that dont even go about preaching

should i continue, idiat
hmmmmmmmm,I do not totally agree with you,but its ok
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by writetopoker: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmmm,I do not totally agree with you,but its ok

ok, hv a lovely weeks ahead
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:

ok, hv a lovely weeks ahead
you too
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by meforyou1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=20] will this stop the fulani herdsmen from their killing spree in middlebelt?

if not then this is just a show off[/size]
for where?
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by hibbayueei(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Unity is the best..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by focus95: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
OgeniBravo:

No son did Allah beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to Allah! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!
can u pls tell me wat Allah means?
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by Octaves(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2015

Christians have thrown more bombs than muslims. It's a fact, now shut up!
i doubt that claim because the no of bombs Muslims have thrown since they got access to the technology of throwing bombs can't be counted. bombs go off everyday in borno and every other Muslim region in the world.
BTW , talk of who targets people of different religion
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by JayB11(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Mtcheeeeew. .. birds of a feather
Meaning what
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by gpokraki(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2015
This is what we call unity and united as one soul and one body ... #GOD bless nigeria
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
...noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) by OgeniBravo: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
focus95:
can u pls tell me wat Allah means?

The One true God...The Almighty...The Creator of the universe...Our maker....The Master of the day of judgement...The God of Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed (May the peace of God be unto them) My Lord, your Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Lahaye Is Dead / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? / Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.