Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. (817 Views)

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / 4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / World's Most Expensive House {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by PhockPhockMan: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow

I'm really frightened.

Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by ifeanyija(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
That's too high
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by kay29000(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmm! This sure is a frightening bridge..
I AM sure there are cases of cars tumbling down after getting to d top of the bridge...the slop down looks too steep.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by jimohibrahim(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
How can it be frightening...when I'm in my car
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nothing frightening about it.. undecided no be cars i dey see soo... dem dey move nothing dey happen
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by temitemi1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by Raymondluv(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
;DHAHAHAHA FRONT PAGE TINZZZZ ;DHAHAHAHA FRONT PAGE TINZZZZ
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by debque(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
na wen u dey drive down u go knw sey na scary movie 5....,especially if u b learner
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by youngberry001(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
Nothing frightening about it.. undecided no be cars i dey see soo... dem dey move nothing dey happen
to talk is cheap.

if u re giving a car to pass that bridge u fit am huh
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by nerodenero: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by asumo12: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by nerodenero: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
So many jalopies with weak engines would avoid such bridge like plague. God save you if you are behind such vehicle and the jalopy after moving a particular distance, couldn't proceed any further and had move backward shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by PhockPhockMan: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Raymondluv:
;DHAHAHAHA FRONT PAGE TINZZZZ ;DHAHAHAHA FRONT PAGE TINZZZZ

Seun, lalasticlala.
Re: Check Out The Picture Of The World Most Frightening Bridge. by dkronicle(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Its high sha but for those scared of height...

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat Available For Rent at Gbagada / Need A One Bedroom Miniflat Or Self Contained In Lekki Phase One For Short-let / Bungalow On A Half Plot For Sale At Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.