Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! (602 Views)

Disturbed But Not Discouraged / When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Philippians 4:6-7New King James Version (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

DADDY JESUS IS IN CONTROL...OK?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! by Visocrate(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
it is well even in the well of lack, financial, and vocational instability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Visocrate:
it is well even in the well of lack, financial, and vocational instability

EXACTLY BRO.....WE ARE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! by johnw74: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2015
bingbagbo:

Philippians 4:6-7New King James Version (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

DADDY JESUS IS IN CONTROL...OK?

@underline, the man Jesus is the Son of God, not the Father.
as the Word, He is God with God.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
and the Word was with God = 2 persons.
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
=2 persons.

When the Word became flesh, God is His Father.
Re: Are You Worried? Anxious? Frightened? Disturbed? See This!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
johnw74:

@underline, the man Jesus is the Son of God, not the Father.
as the Word, He is God with God.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
and the Word was with God = 2 persons.
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
=2 persons.

When the Word became flesh, God is His Father.

collosians 1verse 16

(1) (Reply)

Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses / Prophet I O Samuel. The Prophet Of The New Testamnet. 2014 Annivesary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.