Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million (20696 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Men For N7.6 Billion Fraud(photos) / 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Bifwoli: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Goat the last time i checked, Akhigbe and Jindu never sound like a South West name...

It doesn't matter whatever the names.Can be a Gabonese ,Equadorian or a Cypriot but once they live in that place they'll all adopt the rotten culture,greed and criminality of the South West.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ugly faces! Put them in jail for a very long time.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by callonme(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't know whom to blame.....that's why I keep working so

hard to set up an Award - winning blog.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by islandmoon: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bifwoli:
South West,always the epicenter of criminality and social decay.

Osaze Akhigbe and Ndekwu Jindu ? tell me where they come from now!!

south east damaging south west image!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kirikiri keh?cheesy
Well, its time to pay! See their yorobalic lips.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by islandmoon: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
imagin efcc left 500m, 1b & cases now hoing for 14m, but y is SW synonymous to fraud, I wonderroo, beautiful lubbish, beautiful lobbish

the names are Osaze Akhigbe and Ndekwu Jindu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by writetopoker: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
islandmoon:

the names are Osaze Akhigbe and Ndekwu Jindu
am no longer on NL, check the next doors
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mugu fall guy man wak...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Mrevildoer(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Girls always crushing on Gguys sinz 1900
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:

which region is most regretting and on the loosing side now SW of course, hypocrite and betrayals
Please is that the answer to my question? I repeat you are Big FOOL... to Answer your question, the VP of Nigeria today is from South West..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Bifwoli:

It doesn't matter whatever the names.Can be a Gabonese ,Equadorian or a Cypriot but once they live in that place they'll all adopt the rotten culture,greed and criminality of the South West.
Hahaha so you are not ashamed that your people trying to take our kindness for granted?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Aulor(m): 3:08am On Jul 02, 2015
knew d Jindu guy back in UNIBEN, I feel sorry for his young wife and daughter....hope he gets through this
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by litetias(m): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2015
mschubby:
smh for some women.

'some women falling in love after viewing niggas profile since 1901'

the article said he presented himself as a caucasian (white)pharmacist so he must have used a white guy's pictures on his profile. Try to read and understand biko!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Stylz69(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
busted.....

but efcc should face d politicians seriously. they can leave this boys for the police.

mind you, he is Igbo

**AmI'm not a tribalist
It grinds my gears when people mix up i'm and am. Let me give you a quick lesson. I'm is a contraction of I am and should not be mistaken with am which is a verb to be.
Oh! By the way, ami'm not an English teacher tongue
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by nyabinghi(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Igbo people just have crimes in their dna
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by writetopoker: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Please is that the answer to my question? I repeat you are Big FOOL... to Answer your question, the VP of Nigeria today is from South West..

ekwere mmadu from were, goat. wat hav ur region contributed 2 nigeria GDP notin, bunch of parasites

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by zendy: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2015
How someone will meet another person online and fall in love even though they have never physically met still baffles me to this day.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Pchidexy(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2015
EFCC should live those guys alone jare! The Whiteman plundered Africa. If they get a piece of what was taken from them, I don't see that as criminality. Shebi, they say we re monkeys. Monkeys sabi dupe man?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by ekiloui(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
busted.....

but efcc should face d politicians seriously. they can leave this boys for the police.

mind you, he is Igbo

**Am not a tribalist

Medicine after death. You are a tribalist, come out of the closet and be proud of the bigot u are.

Meanwhile Osaze isn't Igbo, and there's a slight possibility that Jindu (never heard the name) isn't from the south-east
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by ekiloui(f): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
islandmoon:

Osaze Akhigbe and Ndekwu Jindu ? tell me where they come from now!!

south east damaging south west image!

Osaze is an edo name! Why don't u people even use your brains? And Ndekwu is most likely from delta or Rivers state.

Of course since u know nothing of Geo-politics (either because your're dull or went to a lame school) you might think those places are in the south-east
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:

ekwere mmadu from were, goat. wat hav ur region contributed 2 nigeria GDP notin, bunch of parasites
Hey are you trying to go selll your brother's in market?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by writetopoker: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Hey are you trying to go selll your brother's in market?

you even sound insane, get lost
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by bashydemy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
writetopoker:

you even sound insane, get lost
Who's insane here, Someone trying to go sell his brothers and someone trying to beg him not to?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by islandmoon: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
ekiloui:

Osaze is an edo name! Why don't u people even use your brains? And Ndekwu is most likely from delta or Rivers state.

Of course since u know nothing of Geo-politics (either because your're dull or went to a lame school) you might think those places are in the south-east

me dull?? well, you are lucky i dont insult ladies, i rather make love to them!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by anodaBanDotCom: 3:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Stylz69:

It grinds my gears when people mix up i'm and am. Let me give you a quick lesson. I'm is a contraction of I am and should not be mistaken with am which is a verb to be.
Oh! By the way, ami'm not an English teacher tongue
Thnks to God it didn't burst your tire :-O

thanks anyway, I appreciate..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by anodaBanDotCom: 3:39am On Jul 03, 2015
ekiloui:

Medicine after death. You are a tribalist, come out of the closet and be proud of the bigot u are.

Meanwhile Osaze isn't Igbo, and there's a slight possibility that Jindu (never heard the name) isn't from the south-east
oh! well, the other is Igbo and osaze is definitely not Yoruba grin

and yes, I am not a tribalist "my two concubines are Igbo"
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million by ekiloui(f): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
oh! well, the other is Igbo and osaze is definitely not Yoruba grin

and yes, I am not a tribalist "my two concubines are Igbo"

Bigot.

Your type no fit see Igbo woman, I can tell from your comment that you're an insecure man who wishes to have concubines. It'll only happen in your dreams sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.