Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Tell If Your Dream Is From The Devil - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Tell If Your Dream Is From The Devil (514 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Campus Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Dream Is From The Devil by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Job 7:13-14 AMP
When I say, my bed shall comfort me, my couch
shall ease my complaint, then You scare me with
dreams and terrify me through visions.
Job had been given over to satan for a season
and he experienced demonic dreams and visions.
The characteristics of dreams from the enemy are
full of twisted accusations and darts that wound.
Sometimes a dream will have knives, darts, sharp
cutting instruments that inflict and cause pain.
They may be threatening and tormenting. They
may contain lusts of the flesh, eyes and world.
They may contain violence, anger, wrath...
arrogance, argument, debate and any number of
the carnal works of the flesh.
I can always tell an enemy dream because it is
almost always a personal accusation to that
particular day. The problem with enemy dreams
is that there is always a measure of truth in
them. So, after I take heed to the partial truth, I
must then overcome guilt and condemnation and
remember that I am covered by the blood of
Jesus. I must also remember it is His
righteousness that keeps me, not my own. The
Lord does not want us buried in guilt that puts
another layer between ourselves and His love.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Your Dream Is From The Devil by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
DEMONIC INTENTS OF A DREAM 1. To thwart or kill faith 2. Dump fear 3. To impose guilt and condemnation about past 4. To torment 5. To intimidate 6. To manipulate one’s will or decision 7. To deceive 8. To coerce one’s will to change 9. To bring a veil or barrier to ones’ relationship with the Lord. 10. To condemn and accuse. Enemy visions and dreams can have a numbing, immobilizing or even paralyzing influence over man’s will. This can happen with an inability to speak or move the body, or have a lack of freedom in exercising the will. Another characteristic of an enemy dream is the inability to wake up. Because the sleep is so deep, when the person does wake up in the middle of it, there is such a lethargic state that it is very difficult to stay awake. Frequently, there is the tendency to fall right back to sleep into the same enemy onslaught. One can learn to truly fight oneself awake, then stay awake to do adequate warfare to gain the peace of the Lord before going back to sleep. The dream can also be resisted and stopped by thinking “In Jesus’ Name” during the dream. If you unable to do this, pray that the Lord will help you to stand in your dreams and the Holy Spirit will remind you to do this while you are sleeping. If you suffer this, always remember that thinking or speaking the Name of Jesus will break the enemy restraint. His Name is a very powerful weapon.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Your Dream Is From The Devil by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
DEMONIC INTENTS OF A DREAM 1. To thwart or kill faith 2. Dump fear 3. To impose guilt and condemnation about past 4. To torment 5. To intimidate 6. To manipulate one’s will or decision 7. To deceive 8. To coerce one’s will to change 9. To bring a veil or barrier to ones’ relationship with the Lord. 10. To condemn and accuse. Enemy visions and dreams can have a numbing, immobilizing or even paralyzing influence over man’s will. This can happen with an inability to speak or move the body, or have a lack of freedom in exercising the will. Another characteristic of an enemy dream is the inability to wake up. Because the sleep is so deep, when the person does wake up in the middle of it, there is such a lethargic state that it is very difficult to stay awake. Frequently, there is the tendency to fall right back to sleep into the same enemy onslaught. One can learn to truly fight oneself awake, then stay awake to do adequate warfare to gain the peace of the Lord before going back to sleep. The dream can also be resisted and stopped by thinking “In Jesus’ Name” during the dream. If you unable to do this, pray that the Lord will help you to stand in your dreams and the Holy Spirit will remind you to do this while you are sleeping. If you suffer this, always remember that thinking or speaking the Name of Jesus will break the enemy restraint. His Name is a very powerful weapon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OAU Shuts Down / Tetfund And Fraud And The Abuja Connection / Why Is It Difficult To Apply For Transcripts From Public Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.