Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion (570 Views)

Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / ANSWERING CRITICS (Christianity Not The Same As Mithraism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion by tunluvus: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nollywood star actress-cum-Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi, has maintained that her new status will not stop her from doing what made her very popular, acting.

According to her, acting is her source of income and does not have the intention to quit the profession because of her job as a minister of God.

Eucharia also said Christianity does not forbid anyone from working. She disclosed that Christianity is not a religion, but a way of life.

“Acting is my source of income. I cannot abandon my career because I have to make a living. Being an actor, just like being a footballer, does not stop you from serving Christ. Christianity is not religion; it is a lifestyle; how you live and treat people, obey the word of God, etc,” she told Cameroon Tribune in an interview.

The actress further said, “Being a pastor does not stop me from accepting roles. If I don’t continue to act films, it means I will go hungry.

“However, if there are stories that don’t add value to society, I won’t be part of them. But if they educate and entertain, then, I have no problem, even if it means playing the role of an armed robber, pr0stitute, etc. This is all about passing on a message to correct things that go wrong in society.

SEE MORE : http://naijatroller.com/evangelist-eucharia-anunobi-says-christianity-not-a-religion/
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion by HungerBAD: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Christianity Is A Way Of life? Yes I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion by Ridwanna(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

Na now u Know
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion by gabby227(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
na so?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion by johnydon22(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Thats what Muslims say too about Islam
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Says Christianity Not A Religion by menesheh(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
somebody should help me with the dictionary definition of religion if Christianity is not one.

(1) (Reply)

Ungodly Soul Tie / Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? / What Does Christianity/being A Christian Mean?! Deep Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.