Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? (556 Views)

Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? / Why You Should Pay Your Tithe Only Once In Three Years: Biblical Perspective… / Is Tithe Paying Compulsory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders. Pls i need adequate information about tithe. Am not against the payment of tithe though but am not clear as from what money that 10% should be removed.
Is it only from monthly income (salary) or every money that comes into your hand?
Re: Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? by Annunaki(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Why don't you search the bible for answers cause according to the bible, tithe is not money in the first instance. Read deut 14:22-29 for starters
Re: Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? by Shalomdee(f): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
I usually pay tithe for every money that enters my hand be it income or gift. I don't pay tithe for money given to me for specific things such as school fees or transport. Its very good to pay tithe, you have peace of mind and things work better for you.
Re: Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? by Annunaki(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shalomdee:
I usually pay tithe for every money that enters my hand be it income or gift . I don't pay tithe for money given to me for specific things such as school fees or transport. Its very good to pay tithe, you have peace of mind and things work better for you.

Is that what the bible teaches

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Spirits Of God / How Do U Won Ur Enemies To Cry Wen They Hear Ur Success (picture) / The Matrix: Earth And Hell Interwoven Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.