Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos (877 Views)

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / See The Way Neymar Frowned His Face When Ronaldo Shook His Wife (pics) / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos by resty4(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
The rate at which phones and chargers are exploding in people’s faces is a cause for concern…
Bhavesh Thummer, a professional diamond polisher, was left with burns to his face and chest, after his mobile phone blew up in his face when he tried making a quick phone call. Mr Thummer’s left eye and ear were burnt in the incident, leaving him wearing a heavy bandage across the whole of his left eye.
The device exploded whilst Mr Thummer was visiting his friend’s timber market in Punagam, Surat
Wanting to make a quick telephone call, he dialled the number and put the phone to his ear.
Feeling the extreme temperature, he dropped the overheating device. The phone landed on to a desk before setting fire to a pile of loose papers and damaging the desk.
Health and safety experts are set to launch an inquiry into the incident.http://www.informationng.com/2015/07/man-suffers-burns-to-his-face-after-his-phone-explodes-photos.html

Re: Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos by jimohibrahim(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sorry ooo
Re: Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos by cozy7(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
See d way his face makes him look like Boko Haram victim.......sorry to him though.
I think I'll sell my phone n keep d SIM.
Re: Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos by chybykee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Which device is that and what's the country's Voltage?
Re: Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos by kolomax(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
the poster above me is a.........
Re: Man Suffers Burns To His Face After His Phone Explodes | Photos by vislabraye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
kolomax:
the poster above me is a.........

I think he's asking a good question.

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING: Ten Most Viewed Videos On Youtube / Hungry Python Swallows Porcupine For Dinner, And Guess What Happened, See The Re / To All Bloggers: Choosing A 'celebrity Gossips' Niche For Your Blog Ain't Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.