Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

To All Bloggers: Choosing A 'celebrity Gossips' Niche For Your Blog Ain't Loyal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All Bloggers: Choosing A 'celebrity Gossips' Niche For Your Blog Ain't Loyal (873 Views)

Doodlebugs And Gossips. / What's The Best Lightning Method To Look Like A Celebrity / ‘witch Child’ Left For Dead By Parent In Calabar Becomes A Celebrity In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Bloggers: Choosing A 'celebrity Gossips' Niche For Your Blog Ain't Loyal by Johnakwehblog(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am a blogger, a young one for that matter. Anybody that gets my age right, goes home with my smile... cheesy

To get to the main point, i've been hearing all 'bout this 'gossips' thing on blogs as niche! Well, i'm kicking against it because most bloggers i used to know: both male and female, especially male sha, have delved into people's private issues. And you wanna know what them blow is? JAIL!. A FULL STOP TO THEIR CAREER! ATEWO FOR SEUN THERE..

It's the big word.
I personally blog about sports, science, arts, metro news, entertainment (not gossips oh!), and technology. You see? Where's the pothole there? Who's gonna sue me for prying into his or her own privacy. Well, as a certified blogger, na only one actress i don meet since i start to breathe.... Ngozi Ezeonu. I casted on one of her films in my friends compound when i was 8years.

Back to the talk. For those who are already into celeb gossips, i aint condemning ya'll. But no over go oh, una best friend go be police cell soon.

And those who de do exam runz, na poverty sha, i curse una all. God go punish una heads. They give fake answers and demand heavy fines. EFCC wia una dey oh?

Thank ya'll. Jahbless. Am John Akweh.
Visit www.johnakweh..com

(1) (Reply)

China Ends One-child Policy: Xinhua / Why Won't Some People Tell You Their Age Easily?? / This Little Girl Really Needs Our Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.