Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help:best Care For Tooth Decay - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:best Care For Tooth Decay (577 Views)

Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / Prevent Tooth Decay With Coconut Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by joa2013: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2015
I have this problem of decayed/stained teeth since when I was growing up, I have changed tooth brushes several times from soft to hard ones, I have used different types of toothpaste but little have been achieved in getting my tooth whitened completely, dear friends, kindly help me on the measures I can take to remove these stains/decay from my teeth, people have embarrassed me because of this problem several times by asking if I'm a smoker, kindly help me, thanks
Re: Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by Slickest(m): 1:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Fear not beloved, even d world is decayed

1 Like

Re: Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by aboyaji(m): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2015
1. Salt with water

2. Placing paracetamol on the affected tooth

3. Hydrogen peroxide
Re: Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by Originalsly: 3:15am On Jul 02, 2015
The cause of the problem most likely is in the potable/drinking water in the area where you grew up. Is this a problem with you only?...or hour family and neihbours who you grew up with?
Re: Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by 19naia(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Coconut oil is good to stop decay and heal over the affected areas. It can help in a small way also to do some whitening. Mostly it helps with the decay such as cavities.
Coconut oil may be hard to come by but you can make a daily habit of eating coconut whites. Not just ordinary eating, but to chew it and keep it in your mouth working around your teeth for 20 minutes every day or twice a day if it is just the coconut white.. The oil is ok for once a day.
Do coconut daily for 5 months. Chew the whites for 20 minutes twice daily, just a mouthful twice a day. It will stop decay and even heal over the eroded surfaces of teeth. It also helps control mouth bacteria and viruses as well as other bacteria and viruses in the body.
The one you chew for 20 minutes should be spit out as it absorbs infectious materials and needs to be cast out. Take another mouthful after the first and eat that one put for bele, it will help your body in other ways.

I do coconut oil daily and it made my teeth a bit whiter but mostly it resurfaced the eroded surfaces of my teeth and controls mouth bacteria and odors. It also heals wounds well alng with keeping down viruses and bacteria..

1 Like

Re: Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by Ceijaiy: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
If you need 100% pure virgin coconut oil....call this nos for to get it -07083316936,08056017712 or you visit (konga.com/ceijaiy)
Re: Help:best Care For Tooth Decay by tforever(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Use salt and water and also look for a toothgel that does not contain fluoride. Brush with it every morning and night before going to bed.

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Top 5 Easiest Ways To Kill That Mouth Odour - By Alexander Thandi Ubani / Total Life Changes Product?? Call 08034308587 / Original Biodisc Only For Jos Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.