Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,873 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] (47744 Views)

My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy / See What Bleeching Has Done In The Life Of Popular Nigerian Dancer Kaffy(photos) / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by ShayGirl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
pat077:
Kilode ton bora?
Shey na kaffy wan answer that question so??
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by cao(f): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
mikidoo1:
Her future seems bright

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
bettes:
abeg keep your lies to yourself,she wasn't fair in Lexy's video,she was chocolate,and it has nothing to do with the lighting,her bleaching escalated when she became a teacher on project fame.

So if she was chocolate in that video when she was still struggling under lagos sun, what do you expect of her complexion when she's rich? You want her to be darker when she has money to take care of her skin. . . Abeg keep using Panadol for another woman's headache. . . Oya take it! If symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your doctor.

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by KanayoIkeh(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not my business. E concern you?!!
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by no2fuks(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
bleaching is so ugly I dont know why someone will use thier own hands to spoil the beautiful black skin god gave you
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by hasmuz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmola:

This got me off the chair lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo plz hold me abeg

*grabs ur wrist* you not gon' fall buddy cool
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by eshope(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes she's bleaching grin grin
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
nairalandist:

Did you know her when she was black? FYI, Kaffy was never black, even when she appeared in her first video (Baby SkeSke by Lexzy Doo). Now that she has money, why shouldn't she appear brighter? Or must she show us she's living well by getting fat like naija politicians?

.... and by the way, those other pictures that make her look darker are because of the dark lighting in the video shoot. School yourself. . .
Thanks for the statement. I guess you are her solicitor? Or a relative? Or you were there when the lighting affected the picture?
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
... hypo go wipe o

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
MissGdope:

Thanks for the statement. I guess you are her solicitor? Or a relative? Or you were there when the lighting affected the picture?

Bleaching or not, she's a guiness world record holder for the longest dance in the world. What have you achieved with your natural skin...
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
nairalandist:

Bleaching or not, she's a guiness world record holder for the longest dance in the world. What have you achieved with your natural skin...
And who said I was in a competition with her. Stay on the topic cos nobody here is denying her so called achievements. Go and have some rest and maybe you'll feel better when you wake up cos you seem pained and bitter. Bye
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
MissGdope:

And who said I was in a competition with her. Stay on the topic cos nobody here is denying her so called achievements. Go and have some rest and maybe you'll feel better when you wake up cos you seem pained and bitter. Bye

oh shattap. . . fine girl wink

1 Like

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by sammybrandy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
If u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
nairalandist:

oh shattap. . . fine girl wink
Lol did you take that rest cos you sound nicer already. Just rest a little longer and you won't feel the need to say "shattap"
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
MissGdope:

Lol did you take that rest cos you sound nicer already. Just rest a little longer and you won't feel the need to say "shattap"

Hehehe... I'm just not really in the business of arguing. I'll rather give cute compliments wink
By the way, your blog isnt working! *angry*
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
nairalandist:

Hehehe... I'm just not really in the business of arguing. I'll rather give cute compliments wink
By the way, your blog isnt working! *angry*
Its working. I just haven't updated it for a while. Been busy
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
MissGdope:
Its working. I just haven't updated it for a while. Been busy
Oh ok.... go to bed now before mummy smacks the hell outta you!
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
nairalandist:

Oh ok.... go to bed now before mummy smacks the hell outta you!
Dude I'm not 12
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by 1stola: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
mikidoo1:
Her future seems bright
Ode It's "she looks brighter than her future" undecided
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Tolubory(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2015
No She is Toning
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by summersetsalways(f): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2015
I can't even recognize her anymore, she looks like a witch now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.