Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,908 members, 7,824,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] (47565 Views)

My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy / See What Bleeching Has Done In The Life Of Popular Nigerian Dancer Kaffy(photos) / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Cateyes07: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Celebrity dancer, Kaffy who shot to fame after she smashed a dance record for the Guinness Book of Record has been having skin transformation for a few years now.

She seems to be getting lighter by the day.

The photo to the left was from a few days ago at Little Saints Orphanage home, where she paid a visit and danced with the kids alongside Toke Makinwa (who didn’t wear her ring) and Dj Jimmy Jatt. The two other photos are old photos of her back in 2012 and 2013.
My baby please don't bleach, l love you with all my heart

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=14529
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kaffaya my rose model y nah
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by solodox(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
daisyella:

Yes she is to dancers like her

trust me dear when its dance, her minions, fine them dey try, buh kaffy, nah so much... buh its all good! we all deserve our releases no!?
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Celebrity dancer, Kaffy who shot to fame after she smashed a dance record for the Guinness Book of Record has been having skin transformation for a few years now.

The photo to the left was from a few days ago at Little Saints Orphanage home, where she paid a visit and danced with the kids alongside Toke Makinwa (who didn’t wear her ring) and Dj Jimmy Jatt. The two other photos are old photos of her back in 2012 and 2013.

It's obvious she is bleaching or skin tone.

Back in the days when she was a dancer for lexydoo and jazzman olofin she black like black
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by misspicy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

did your degree of bleaching affect your nipples and Toto
u shuld chck for ursef undecided
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by bluepeables(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
U guys should learn to mind your business shocked
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by wummyanthoy: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na powder
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by eyeon(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
angry SHE LOOKS LIKE A BLEACHING APE!

If we check well; you must be comparing her with you still... Girls always checking on those better than them.
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by damiloladuke: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
that's a personal issue that should be her problems and NIT mine

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by tonychristopher: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:
u shuld chck for ursef undecided
I did check myself and my blokos aint bleached do is your Toto bleached ?
it's a simple yes or no answer
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by damiloladuke: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by damiloladuke: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015

Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by misspicy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

I did check myself and my blokos aint bleached do is your Toto bleached ?
it's a simple yes or no answer
you can as well answer your sef
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by dmola(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
angry SHE LOOKS LIKE A BLEACHING APE!

lmao
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by dmola(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
hasmuz:
It's good to bath with hypo, e go wash all d yamayama wey dey ur body grin
I just don't know what's wrong with our African ladies
This got me off the chair lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo plz hold me abeg
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by walemadu: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
fame needs good management
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Strength1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dats not gud
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by jeevyww(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Not just Kaffy,alot of ladies now bleach,looking brighter than thier future
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by dmola(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Forzap:
Shey dem swear for yoruba ppl wit bleach undecided undecided
Mst u b trabalistic @ every opportunity u c ...no strt wetn u no fit finish o
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by kingtime(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
KAFFY! BE WARNED... IF NOT, WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON FEW YEARS BACK WILL HAPPEN TO U. FEW YEARS AGO, U WERE DARK IN COMPLEXION, NOW U ARE WHITE. HMMM. WHERE IS UR DARK SKIN BEFORE U ROSE TO STARDOM?
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by esecoal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
might as wwell be sign og good living
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by hibbayueei(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by maxman10(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Michael Jackson tinzzz on her mind.
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Evadamsel(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Forzap:
. Haba bros nt all yoruba pple undecided
Forzap:
. Haba bros nt all yoruba pple
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Tammyyy: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dear Kaffy, remember d story of Wako Jako o. Na so d tin dey start. U want Oyibo skin nw. Small tym u go want to get Oyibo nose (pointed plastic) Remember d story wey follow. Ur pepper don ripe sha. Dear kaffy, hmmm! I'm nt choosin for u, hw nt to spend nd enjoy ur wealth nd fame bt I'm jst askin. U to remember d story of a handsome black man who desired to b a whiteman nd his regrets nd sand end dat followed. Na so d waka bn start o. B urself.
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Sunnypa11(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kafayah my rose model...Ogede tipon
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by bettes(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
nairalandist:

Did you know her when she was black? FYI, Kaffy was never black, even when she appeared in her first video (Baby SkeSke by Lexzy Doo). Now that she has money, why shouldn't she appear brighter? Or must she show us she's living well by getting fat like naija politicians?

.... and by the way, those other pictures that make her look darker are because of the dark lighting in the video shoot. School yourself. . .
abeg keep your lies to yourself,she wasn't fair in Lexy's video,she was chocolate,and it has nothing to do with the lighting,her bleaching escalated when she became a teacher on project fame.
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Krisgift(f): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am I the only one that noticed her nose were a bit pointed than usual?
I hope she didn't go plastic.
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by Awesomeking: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:

i have know kaffy for a long time,she is not bleaching..she has always been this fair
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by desmondoo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
african Michael Jackson tongue
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by hayorzzyzx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is quite serious undecided
Re: Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] by yollychika(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tis her life undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lost A Friend And Brother” – Don Jazzy Opens Up On Split From D’banj & Olamide / Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" / Cee-C In Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Short, Red Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.