Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose (2179 Views)

Why Do Atheists Hate God? / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by oluwdashmi(f): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Biologically born Dapo Adaralegbe, but turn Stephanie Rose as a Nigerian transgender, who resides in Netherlands, have blasphemed against God by calling him names and throwing insults at him.

Dapo turned Stephanie was a student of the Obafemi Awolowo University who was expelled in 2001 when he changes his identity between male and female consistently. He then moved to Holland where he changed to a woman.

On her facebook page recently, Stephanie wrote…

I HATE GOD, F..u..c..k Him….Such wicked and useless God can go Bleep himself and eat shit. GOD IS SHIT AND WICKEDNESS. That is not a good God but a very foolish and useless skydaddy! A God that destroys people’s lives and destroys their bright hopes in life is a very wicked Maggot!

A God that instigates violence, instigates humiliation, instigates rejection, instigates bloodshed and instigates the killing of people is a pervert and a very devilish idiot!

People do not understand the kind of God they claim they love. Jesus Christ is NOT a valid representation of this wicked occultist God. That is why prayers remain unanswered, that is why people die prematurely because such useless God is too wicked to care about lives, rather such hopeless God is concerned about the destruction of lives as he did to Sodom. I see God worshippers as shit worshippers!

For the Children of Sodom and Gomorrah would have done much better and prospered more exceedingly if the ” foolish God ” had given them the same fair opportunity in life.

A daft and senseless God that prevented their progress in life and instigated their destruction is the epitome of all evil and wickedness. Jesus Christ is not a valid example of such occultist God of this World. All religions are true! No body goes to Heaven because no body goes to Hell fire.

He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, killed the progress of Sodom and killed the bright prospects of Gomorrah … instigating violence, instigating rejection, instigating humiliation, instigating hostilities, instigating bloodshed and the killing of gays and transgender people even till today!

All hate crimes and violence suffered by gay, lesbian and transgender people are instigated by this bleeped up slowpoke God even till today.

Remaining here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose-says-i-hate-god-Bleep-him/

Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by HungerBAD: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2015
i remember writing this same on Barcanista's wall, one day when he went on his usual (10 seconds of Buhari daily madness) and that line is.

*He who the gods kills, he first makes mad*

3 Likes

Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by ifeanyija(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2015
God hates u
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Shortyy(f): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2015
he loves you too. but your face tho, looks like ojuju calabar
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by naturally: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2015
The thunder wey go fire you is still doing press up
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by 1stola: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Nice story sad
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
God hates u
. . . . . God does not hate people bro.............. I'm not suppose to be commenting on this kind of story if not for the Book of Proverbs 26: 4 and 5.
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by jcross19: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2015
oluwdashmi:
Biologically born Dapo Adaralegbe, but turn Stephanie Rose as a Nigerian transgender, who resides in Netherlands, have blasphemed against God by calling him names and throwing insults at him.

Dapo turned Stephanie was a student of the Obafemi Awolowo University who was expelled in 2001 when he changes his identity between male and female consistently. He then moved to Holland where he changed to a woman.

I HATE GOD, F..u..c..k Him….Such wicked and useless God can go Bleep himself and eat shit. GOD IS SHIT AND WICKEDNESS. That is not a good God but a very foolish and useless skydaddy! A God that destroys people’s lives and destroys their bright hopes in life is a very wicked Maggot!

A God that instigates violence, instigates humiliation, instigates rejection, instigates bloodshed and instigates the killing of people is a pervert and a very devilish idiot!

People do not understand the kind of God they claim they love. Jesus Christ is NOT a valid representation of this wicked occultist God. That is why prayers remain unanswered, that is why people die prematurely because such useless God is too wicked to care about lives, rather such hopeless God is concerned about the destruction of lives as he did to Sodom. I see God worshippers as shit worshippers!

For the Children of Sodom and Gomorrah would have done much better and prospered more exceedingly if the ” foolish God ” had given them the same fair opportunity in life.

A daft and senseless God that prevented their progress in life and instigated their destruction is the epitome of all evil and wickedness. Jesus Christ is not a valid example of such occultist God of this World. All religions are true! No body goes to Heaven because no body goes to Hell fire.

He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, killed the progress of Sodom and killed the bright prospects of Gomorrah … instigating violence, instigating rejection, instigating humiliation, instigating hostilities, instigating bloodshed and the killing of gays and transgender people even till today!

All hate crimes and violence suffered by gay, lesbian and transgender people are instigated by this bleeped up slowpoke God even till today.

Remaining here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose-says-i-hate-god-Bleep-him/
frustrated soul. God show she-him mercy because I can't call you her or him but the two. Soonest you will know there is God in heaven the most excellent.
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2015
This is looool! Why is it angry with God? Well it's not my business. I sympathise with it anyway
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2015
She have every rite to write and believe in anytin she wants to.

Just like i have my own right too. And, to me, I HAVE A LIVING GOD.!! MERCIFUL GOD.!! EVER LOVING GOD.!!
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
i remember writing this same on Barcanista's wall, one day when he went on his usual (10 seconds of Buhari daily madness) and that line is.
*He who the gods kills, he first makes mad*

Point of correction brother, it is HE WHOM THE gODS WOULD KILL/DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD.

ifeanyija:
God hates u

Brotherly, u r very far from being a christian. I don't see any difference btw u nd the lady. God loves u!!!

naturally:
The thunder wey go fire you is still doing press up

Same of same! Ask ur God to reveal himself to u!

What dis lady needs is someone who'd show her how great the love of our God is. I understand she's angry at her disposition, she really needs to know that ALL THINGS work together for good to them that love God nd are called by his name. The lady sure needs our prayers.
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by excatho: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by adellam16(f): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
oluwdashmi:

so tonto nd tiwa no reign again? Na Stephanie Rose! Which way nairaland?
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mmh
I have been a lot
I feel much jealous To GOd
I love him so much my love for him is so much greater.
No matter what I will never hate or insult him.
Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by AfonjaConehead: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose by 1stola: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

10 Muharram 2015 Status, Quotes, Lines Thoughts In Urdu / 10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.