Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience (647 Views)

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate / 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience by BillDesmond2much(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats to all the Batch B corpers passing out today, share your experience and pictures here.
Re: Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience by bioduneberry(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience by Mannylex(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2015
POP on my mind.... Service year been fun all through, thank God for life, some started but never ended... Here I am, not by my power... Made new friends, lost some, lost special people... But that's ok.... In a special way, I remember Blessing Agam (BG) May your gentle soul rest in peace ( I still remember how you asked me at student affairs "Mannylex where therm post you ?" ... Too bad you never saw your POP... To all the fallen heroes that lost their lives during the service year, either during election, accident, childbirth, sickness, I in a special way remember you, May you find peace where you are....
To all my Lasgidi corpers, Respect! ( na we sure pass) .... My Nairaland friends (Have no fear ) , my roomies , room 19 b14 stream2 ( u guys are the funniest and craziest peeps I ever met) "God wee bless you" (room 19 guys would understand this.. Lol) .... Hmmm camp life, that bugle, annoying bugle... Lol How can I forget those nights at Mammy. Craziest nights ever... To My Li, Clo, IT CDs members, respect... Receive my 3 hearty cheers as I Remove hairdress...
Here is Mannylex and I am signing out... #newbeginning #highexpectations

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience by piicity(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2015
OKADA MAN STOP.Am here to watch
Re: Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience by Rohjay90: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2015
CORPERS WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS U PEOPLE ARE PASSING OUT SOON, I HAVE A WORD OF ADVICE FOR YOU!
BEWARE OF FAKE JOB INTERVIEW, WHERE THEY WILL TELL U STORIES OF HOW THEIR JOB HAVE MADE THEM TRAVELLED OUT OF THE COUNTRY, AND AFTER THE SWEET TALK, THEY WILL ASK U TO PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT(10K) FOR LICENCE.
PLS, DONT BE DECEIVED, THEY ARE ALL MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING LIKE GNLD, TREVO etc
Any interview sent to you, first google it to confirm maybe the company is fake or not.
I FELL FOR ONE IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY POP WHICH AM REGRETTING UP TILL NOW. I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO BE IN MY SHOE.
MAY GOD GRANT OUR HEART DESIRES.....................AMEN
Re: Batch B Corpers Share Your Passing Out Pix And Experience by BillDesmond2much(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
congrats to u all,
instead of over celebrating in drinking joints and others places not worth your many years in school, spend time celebrating with God in prayers. Be careful as the journey doesn't end here, as devil may wish some to end theirs today(God forbid) for those driving don't drink-drive to avoid accident. Celebrate a little but more as soon as the job comes, we shall join you in prayers until you get your dream jobs and heart desires

(1) (Reply)

Re: Serving Corps Member Harassed By Military Officer In Benue State / Make Hay While The Sun Shines,opportunity Comes But Ones. / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.