Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background (2291 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum / Should I Major In Petroleum Engineering Or Chemical Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background by bhumeeus: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2009
I have a background in Chemical Enigneering, though I have no experience in the field(cos of lack of opportunity anyway), I intend to get some certificatations to inprove my worth.What and what certifications do you advice?I'm thinking of one in Project Management,or HSE,pls gimme suggestions,
Re: Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background by Remii(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
If you are in Nigeria why don''t you join Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE)) there you can interact with seniors in the profession. Mobil Producing is currently recruiting engineers try apply also. All the best.
Re: Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background by Remii(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
If you are in Nigeria why don''t you join Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE)) there you can interact with seniors in the profession. Mobil Producing is currently recruiting engineers try apply also. All the best.
Re: Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background by Remii(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
If you are in Nigeria why don''t you join Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE)) there you can interact with seniors in the profession. Mobil Producing is currently recruiting engineers try apply also. All the best
Re: Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background by connkg(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hello everyone,

I also have a Chem.Eng. background. With my background experience, I'd like to add software training.
I can help with some open-source software. If you can, get hold of CHEMCAD, HYSYS, PDMS or anything from ASPEN ONE "family" DVD.
I hope you're familiar with MS Visio?
This suggestion is supposed to be cheaper and just as good, but if you can afford an MSc in Process Systems or Plant Design, better!
This is from a meagre 2yr xp, tho.
I wish you all the best!
Re: Whats The Best Certification Combo For Ppl Wit Chemical Engineering Background by marcustan(m): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2009
Hey conn-kg.I wudnt mind u sendin me thoseur chemical engineering packages like chemcad,HYSYS and dem likes.I too am a chemical engineer in my final year in school.Is it free?my email addy is dstan2k2@yahoo.com.Wat is Ms Visio?

(1) (Reply)

Were Can An ND Holder Of Surveying And Geoinformatics Work / ******* Advanced Professional Writing Services And Branding ******* / JY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.