Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Be The Last Person To Post Here: - Forum Games (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (680965 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1532) (Go Down)

Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2007
*HISSES*, strictly for GROWN ASSES*, NOT FOR JUVENILES
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by chiogo(f): 11:23pm On May 23, 2007
hmmmm, definitely wasn't sayin' hello to u so u need not reply. If u see clearly i said "people". u're not even a person, u're an alien. so don't count urself. i don't talk to aliens.
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2007
Being an ALIEN makes me more of a human bieng, would be preferably if u have the looks of the so called "person", so sad u a CROSSBREED grin
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by chiogo(f): 11:29pm On May 23, 2007
who's laughin' with u? better close those big tooth. buffoon!
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2007
@ least i have a fresh breath,unlike urs stinks like remains of "RAY CHARLES" shocked, Better get some LISTERINE,
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On May 23, 2007
cornyyyy! u? fresh breath? u wish! fool, u can't see me, so u don't fu*kin' know. just shut ur face! why am i even talkin' to u? i wonder! loser face!
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by omogenaija(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2007
chiogo wats up ?
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2007
LOL, u killing me crooked ass bitch, AYEFELE is always a winner yo,
      sha get the LISTERINE ,
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by OmoEko1(f): 11:49pm On May 23, 2007
stop it now ayefele angry angry angry, why are you going to talk to my friend like that na wa oh, i though you have changed grin grin grin

chiogo abeg ignore him plz.
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by lalaboi(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2007
who dey run up n down 4 hia?
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2007
wura and fadaka
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by lalaboi(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2007
agbaya~! u 1 kill u sef ni?
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2007
if only u could go 1st, omode ise
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by lalaboi(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2007
sango say mak i dey gwit u! he said u av 2days to return his wife else !!
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by chiogo(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2007
@omo eko, thanks but this idiot needs to get smthin' straight.
ayefele200:

LOL, u killing me crooked ass bitch, AYEFELE is always a winner yo,
      sha get the LISTERINE ,

U have really proven yourself d loser face u are. u're a bitch, a f*cked up one. All your families and generations to come(that's if u'd have one) are f*cked up bitches and losers!. Boy or girl, whichever one u are, u need help and very soon. U better go join your people in rehab. Ayefele, what can i say about your loser name! now, u've switched your status to male. confused idiot! U have no stance! u don't know where u stand in your sad world. am sorry even though it ain't my fault nature cheated u. now, u want to take out your frustartions at d world. u're not significant and will never be, so shut your face!

AYEFELE is always a winner yo,

Fool, u wish! keep tellin' yourself that. your age-mates are known for great things. They contribute positively to d world. Even if u want to be popular,why it gotta be nairaland? Nairaland is just a place to come and have fun, not show your crazy self. But seein' that u have nothin' whatsoever to give to d world as u're a loser. u've gained nothin' from d world, u chose nairaland to display your stupid self!I see all what u are, u are a loser. u laugh at day time and cry at night in secret. sorry, i see your type everyday and u don't get to me. I just stomp on u and move forward 'cause i'll always move forward 'cause am blessed. I cannot be lessed by u. u know u're a loser, so just shut ur face!
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2007
chiogo:

@omo eko, thanks but this idiot needs to get smthin' straight.
U have really proven yourself d loser face u are. u're a bitch, a f*cked up one. All your families and generations to come(that's if u'd have one) are f*cked up bitches and losers!. Boy or girl, whichever one u are, u need help and very soon. U better go join your people in rehab. Ayefele, what can i say about your loser name! now, u've switched your status to male. confused idiot! U have no stance! u don't know where u stand in your sad world. am sorry even though it ain't my fault nature cheated u. now, u want to take out your frustartions at d world. u're not significant and will never be, so shut your face!

AYEFELE is always a winner yo,

Fool, u wish! keep tellin' yourself that. your age-mates are known for great things. They contribute positively to d world. Even if u want to be popular,why it gotta be nairaland? Nairaland is just a place to come and have fun, not show your crazy self. But seein' that u have nothin' whatsoever to give to d world as u're a loser. u've gained nothin' from d world, u chose nairaland to display your stupid self!I see all what u are, u are a loser. u laugh at day time and cry at night in secret. sorry, i see your type everyday and u don't get to me. I just stomp on u and move forward 'cause i'll always move forward 'cause am blessed. I cannot be lessed by u. u know u're a loser, so just shut your face!
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah, so funny, wont waste my precious time, hurling heap of hostility words on u, UR PLAGUE IS SIMPLY CONTAGIOUS
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by cuteass1(f): 12:21am On May 24, 2007
@ chiogo

Big sis is here now, no more exchange of words, ok?? kiss

@ ayefele200
Please, free my sis from your web, please let her be wink
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2007
cute-ass:

@ ayefele200
Who gave u the audacity to tell me that BULL SHYT, its quite unfortunate i aint stressed out, if not then she simply gonna bear the consequences
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by OmoEko1(f): 12:24am On May 24, 2007
Ayefele relax damn why are you talking to my gurl like that angry angry angry stop it oh. cute-ass was just begging you to stop this childish act of yours
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by lalaboi(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2007
enu dun ro efo! seems lik "always a winner" is turning into "a coward leaves to fight anoda day" lol!
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2007
shocked
lalaboi:

enu dun ro efo! seems lik "always a winner" is turning into "a coward leaves to fight another day" lol!
lets call a FOOL A FOOL, so that things can go on smoothly,
Omo Eko:

Ayefele relax damn why are you talking to my girl like that angry angry angry stop it oh. cute-ass was just begging you to stop this childish act of yours
EXCUSE ME, wouldnt do that to a stranger
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by OmoEko1(f): 12:27am On May 24, 2007
well cute-ass is my sister angry angry angry so respect her wink
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

well cute-ass is my sister angry angry angry so respect her wink
if she's due for it, would definitely earn 1, but its unfortunate, very very sad, i couldnt
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by lalaboi(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2007
omo ibadan yi shaaa
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2007
+ south african u meant
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by chiogo(f): 12:32am On May 24, 2007
ayefele200:

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah, so funny, wont waste my precious time, hurling heap of hostility words on u, UR PLAGUE IS SIMPLY CONTAGIOUS

hmmm. just say u're too shocked to say anythin' right now 'cause all u saw is true about u but i bet'cha u'll think about ur stupid life before u go to bed tonight! goodluck with that. undecided
cute-ass:

@ chiogo

Big sis is here now, no more exchange of words, ok?? kiss

@ ayefele200
thanks, big sis. but just to make it clear, am not imprisoned by him. I can handle him anyday, anytime.
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2007
chiogo:

hmmm. just say u're too shocked to say anythin' right now 'cause all u saw is true about u but i bet'cha u'll think about your stupid life before u go to bed tonight! goodluck with that. undecidedthanks, big sis. but just to make it clear, am not imprisoned by him. I can handle him anyday, anytime.
girl pls, dont let me start with u iight,
last warning, final warning,
my comeback has no end,
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by cuteass1(f): 12:34am On May 24, 2007
ayefele200:

Who gave u the audacity to tell me that BULL SHYT, its quite unfortunate i aint stressed out, if not then she simply going to bear the consequences

And who gave you the audacity to talk to me like that??

ayefele200:

EXCUSE ME, wouldnt do that to a stranger

Who's a stranger?? you?? thats true
Me?? then get your facts straight . .

ayefele200:

if she's due for it, would definitely earn 1, but its unfortunate, very very sad, i couldnt

Earn 1 what?? keep the medal to yourself, just stay off my little sis chiogo
Now is that too much to ask?? I didn't think so!!
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2007
@cute ass
iight cool, never meant to hurt ur feelings, we cool huh?, soryy about that
just exercising my 5 MINS MADNESS, its cool iight

@topic
LOVE THA ASS
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by cuteass1(f): 12:41am On May 24, 2007
ayefele200:

@cute ass
iight cool, never meant to hurt your feelings, we cool huh?, soryy about that
just exercising my 5 MINS MADNESS, its cool iight

@topic
LOVE THA ASS

Yea, we cool wink

And be cool with my sis too, ok?? wink (one big happy family) cheesy
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by ayefele200(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2007
cute-ass:

Yea, we cool wink

And be cool with my sis too, ok?? wink (one big happy family) cheesy
tell me u kiddin?, is she realy ur sister(blood)
Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here: by cuteass1(f): 12:51am On May 24, 2007
ayefele200:

tell me u kiddin?, is she realy your sister(blood)

Don't let your curiousity kill the cat ooh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (1532)

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.