Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (6310 Views)

*** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2015
youngnapo:

Existence Since 2012 without a website? I'm not doubting you sha.

What's the landing cost of a 2009 Toyota Camry. And can i see pictures of what you have?

THANKS

My brother it's not by website ooo, inspired_m that had a website how did he end up?

I believe more in Physical transaction

Meanwhile, i can get you the 2009 Camry for 2.1m

Here is the pix

Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by youngnapo: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
KingsAutos:

My brother it's not by website ooo, inspired_m that had a website how did he end up?

Is it only inspired you know ? How about Auctionexport, Autogeria, Duzmobility by our coded Femmy of Duduconsult. Business is all about putting your customers first and making sure you deliver what you promised and on time. Inspired_m was always a wolf in sheeps clothing . grin finally he lost the cloth. grin grin grin.
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by youngnapo: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2015
KingsAutos:

Here is the pix
I'll send you a mail for further negotiation.
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
youngnapo:

I'll send you a mail for further negotiation.

Alright thanks
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by jesussaves22: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=KingsAutos post=35688615][/quote] please is it available in Nigeria now?? What is the mileage and location in Nigeria??
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by jesussaves22: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=KingsAutos post=35688615][/quote] please is it available in Nigeria now?? What is the mileage and location in Nigeria?? Please also send the pic to donsimonnweke@yahoo.com
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
jesussaves22:
please is it available in Nigeria now?? What is the mileage and location in Nigeria?? Please also send the pic to donsimonnweke@yahoo.com

It's here in US
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by Hollet: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2015
@ KINGSAUTOS
Please post your number for me to call you up. I want to talk real time and not pings or emails. Too many scammers around these days.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by jesussaves22: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
KingsAutos:

It's here in US
can you give me a call so that we will talk the business 08152208045 thanks in anticipation
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by jesussaves22: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
KingsAutos:

It's here in US
can you give me a call so that we will talk the business 08152208045 thanks in anticipation . Please the mileage and picture
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollet:
@ KINGSAUTOS
Please post your number for me to call you up. I want to talk real time and not pings or emails. Too many scammers around these days.

HERE IS MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by Pataki: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
I hope you people will be wary of this dude.

No website to verify how genuine he is. He is telling you he has a contact person in Nigeria....

No pun intended, I am highly suspicious this is Inspired (re-branded).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pataki:
I hope you people will be wary of this dude.

No website to verify how genuine he is. He is telling you he has a contact person in Nigeria....

No pun intended, I am highly suspicious this is Inspired (re-branded).

Don't be silly pls

don't say such words on my thread again

INFACT YOU ARE A RE-BRANDED INSPIRED_M

It's Kings Auto New to you?

Kindly Google and see for your self

Please I hate such comment on my thread

thanks
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=KingsAutos post=35572588][/quote]
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
GET THE CHEAPEST CAR FROM KINGS AUTOS TODAY!
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by Pataki: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
KingsAutos:

Don't be silly pls

don't say such words on my thread again

INFACT YOU ARE A RE-BRANDED INSPIRED_M

It's Kings Auto New to you?

Kindly Google and see for your self

Please I hate such comment on my thread

thanks

Why are you sending me a PM?

You claim to have been in this business since 2012, but yet no website. How can we trace how legitimate you are? Your so-called business address is in the States? Is your business registered also in the States? How do we verify this?

Rather than insult me as a form of defence on your part, why not prove that this is not Inspired Autos rebranded? Same arrogance and pomposity displayed by Inspiredm.

Who is your contact person in Nigeria? Do you have a showroom where we can verify you are sincerely genuine?

Nigerians, do not fall for this scam of 21 days delivery! Una no go kuku hear word sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pataki:

Why are you sending me a PM?

You claim to have been in this business since 2012, but yet no website. How can we trace how legitimate you are? Your so-called business address is in the States? Is your business registered also in the States? How do we verify this?

Rather than insult me as a form of defence on your part, why not prove that this is not Inspired Autos rebranded? Same arrogance and pomposity displayed by Inspiredm.

Who is your contact person in Nigeria? Do you have a showroom where we can verify you are sincerely genuine?

Nigerians, do not fall for this scam of 21 days delivery! Una no go kuku hear word sef.

I ONLY GIVE RESPECT TO THOSE THAT DESERVE IT, IF YOU ARE NOT SILLY YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE YOUR GOOGLE AND FIND OUT TO SEE THAT KINGS AUTOS HAS BEEN EXISTING SINCE 2012 ON NAIRALAND

IT'S VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF SCAM

YOU ARE JUST EATING YOURSELF UP BECAUSE MY PRICES ARE CHEAPER THAN YOURS

IF NOT, I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU JUST BE GOING ROUND MY THREAD SINCE MORNING

I DELIVER IN 3 WEEKS - 1 MONTH, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU CAN'T DO THESAME

I WILL KEEP SAYING IT, MY REPRESENTATIVE IS AVAILABE 24/7 IN THE OFFICE TO ATTEND
TO ANY CUSTOMER, EVEN IF IT'S ON SUNDAY

I DON'T DO BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOU

THOSE WHO PAID ME TODAY CAN TESTIFY THAT THEY MEET MY AGENT IN LAGOS LIVE & DIRECT

SO KINDLY WALK AWAY WITH THOSE YOUR TINY LEGS
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by KingsAutos: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
KingsAutos:

Here is the pix
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by TheLaughter: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by TheLaughter: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bros... How much will land isuzu axiom to naija?
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by evergreen247: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Please can I get quote for 2002 and 2003 Acura 1.7 EL premium. Manual. cleared.
Re: Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million by RazaqMB(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
I would like a quote for a 2.4l 4cyl 2005 camry sport with leather seats and 2.4l 4cyl 2005 camry LE both having fog lights

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2005 Honda Accord Eod Ex Edition Selling Cheap Toks / 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 **cotonou Clean Cars,make Your Enquiries Today** / Neatly Used Mint Range Rover 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.