Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

**kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside (3580 Views)

*** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Based on popular demand and numerous calls, email and text via BBM and skype . . . . . . Here we go guys, you know yourself and like we always say, you are the reason we are in business and we will always be ready and willing to give the best for less to our lovely buyers and clients.

This machine below are all LESS than 1 million Naira

We will use this thread to showcase different CLS model, from 1998 to 2014 . . . Tell us what you want and we will display it here, imagine yourself in one of this beauty with just less than 1m

I have 2 Payment Options depending on my financial strength and the number of pre-orders i have at the time of Purchase.

Option #1: 50% deposit upfront by prospective client and balance upon delivery after inspection/test drive.

Option #2: I can help respective client source for the vehicle, purchase and ship the vehicle without me using my funds and owner also pay for cost of clearing the vehicle in Lagos upon arrival. With Option 2, respective client will only pay me a service fee of $400.

With Payment Option 2, Respective Client will save between 100k - 300k or more depending on the worth of the vehicle since i don't have to use my funds.

I understand money isn't easy to come by, I WILL NOT rob Peter for Paul and your hard earned money is in safe hand.

No too much talk or advert, action speaks louder than words.

For questions and concerns: kingsautos101@gmail.com OR +1 4084787014

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being your dealer too.

BBM PIN: 5616B1F6

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by xreal: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where are they?
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Get this Super Clean Toyota Camry 1999 model for only 780k

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Very Clean Interior

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
This Clean 2004 Nissan Altima 3.5 se can be your for only 900k

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Leather interior

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by beckycute1: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
How much can I get a 2008 BMW passat
Also the price you are quoting does it including shipping and clearing?
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
THE LUCKIEST PERSON GET THIS 2002 TOYOTA CAMRY FOR ONLY 990K

CALL ME TODAY FOR IT

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning everyone I'm sure you had a wonderful night
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by staffingx: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Hi, are these prices inclusive of clearing. Can you post the Vin no of the 2004 Nissan Altima.
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
staffingx:
Hi, are these prices inclusive of clearing. Can you post the Vin no of the 2004 Nissan Altima.

Yes it's inclusive of everything, the vin has been sent to your email sir
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
More cars coming for less than 1m
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
We will always do our best to satisfy you . . .
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by kennyy123: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
KingsAutos:
We will always do our best to satisfy you . . .

Can i have the Pin for the Toyota Camry 1999 model...kennyoye80@yahoo.com.. is the car already in 9ja? if not how long will its take to get here ? if you have other colors of the same model can you pls send to my email ?
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by kennyy123: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennyy123:

Can i have the Vin for the Toyota Camry 1999 model...kennyoye80@yahoo.com.. is the car already in 9ja? if not how long will its take to get here ? if you have other colors of the same model can you pls send to my email ?
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2015
wink
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Get this super clean Volkswagen Passat for only 650k

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by seunbobo: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2015
How is payment done. Do we pay you first before bringing it in or we pay after its brought in.
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2015
I have 2 Payment Options depending on my financial strength and the number of pre-orders i have at the time of Purchase.

Option #1: 50% deposit upfront by prospective client and balance upon delivery after inspection/test drive.

Option #2: I can help respective client source for the vehicle, purchase and ship the vehicle without me using my funds and owner also pay for cost of clearing the vehicle in Lagos upon arrival. With Option 2, respective client will only pay me a service fee of $400.

With Payment Option 2, Respective Client will save between 100k - 300k or more depending on the worth of the vehicle since i don't have to use my funds.

I understand money isn't easy to come by, I WILL NOT rob Peter for Paul and your hard earned money is in safe hand.
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by Weigher: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
@kingsautos, your attention is needed on this thread -https://www.nairaland.com/2436020/please-anyone-ever-done-business
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
KingsAutos:
Based on popular demand and numerous calls, email and text via BBM and skype . . . . . . Here we go guys, you know yourself and like we always say, you are the reason we are in business and we will always be ready and willing to give the best for less to our lovely buyers and clients.

We will use this thread to showcase different CLS model, from 1998 to 2014 . . . Tell us what you want and we will display it here, imagine yourself in one of this beauty with just less than 1m

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
smiley
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Make us your dealer today........... Be rest Assured To Get Good Deals From Us
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
We will be glad to be your dealer too . . .
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Good Deals
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
May the Lord Open The Windows Of Heaven For You This New Week.......Amen
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
GIVE US A CALL TODAY!
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
GOOD DEALS
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by mexxy1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
quote author=calculusx post=9875856]Happy New Year to all Nairalanders. I'm dedicating this link strictly for my pre-order deals with 50% deposit, 7 - 8 weeks delivery with a competitive price ever.

Option #2: I can help respective client source for the unit, purchase and ship the unit without me using my funds and owner also pay for cost of clearing the unit in Lagos upon arrival. With Option 2, respective client will only pay me a service fee of $500.

With Payment Option2, Respective Client will save between 100k - 300k or more depending on the worth of the Unit since i don't have to use my funds.

cc:
Calculusx
Seun
Ikenna351
Pafestula

https://www.nairaland.com/836694/pre-order-cars-suv-50-deposit#9875856

Copy and paste. TRY TO BE ORIGINAL.
This is plagiarism and makes you suspicious.

1 Like

Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=KingsAutos post=36022583][/quote]
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
WE DO OUR BEST TO GIVE YOU THE BEST!
Re: **kings Autos Presents You SWEET Tokunbo Cars Less Than 1m From USA.. Pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
KingsAutos:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna 2007 XLE Tokunbo Super Clean Selling Cheap @ 3.250m / 2006 Volkswagen Passat For Sale( 3 Months Used) / SOLD SOLD Neatly Used SUV Honda Pilot 2004. For 1.3m Neg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.