Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) (67331 Views)

E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by rabzy: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
daresimon:

Pasuma actually blends better than ayuba does.
The guy actually started doing hiphop way back in 1998 with the remedies....rememba?

Shakomo days

Yes o..i dont know how pasuma does it, anytime he features for hip-hop artists he blends so well i always prefer his part. remember his collabo with daddy showkey and i think father u-turn...so nice and several others....ayuba does not come close to his blends
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by domopps(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haywhymido:
are u sick? am sorry to ask u dis question but dat is how it is. Who d f.uck are dese people dat u r naming dey seems to be ur standard, Well dat is for u nt for everyone of us.

Those are your Nation GIANTS ! Plus I don't do bashing so please be guided and you don't have to be insolent on Social Media pls be a man!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
sahedorf:

You are just as stupid as your post dear. He works very hard to feed and support his family better pray he adopt you...
if not for ur last statement,I wouldn't bother replying you................u said I should pray he adopts me y not do the same for yourself......praying for a nuisance to adopt you.
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
domopps:

Those are your Nation GIANTS ! Plus I don't do bashing so please be guided and you don't have to be insolent on Social Media pls be a man!

Cheeeeeers
nt ur nation bah? grow up man.
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
if not for ur last statement,I wouldn't bother replying you................u said I should pray he adopts me y not do the same for yourself......praying for a nuisance to adopt you.
pls take dat back. Pasuma is nt a nuisance, if he is, he wont av been honoured as an ambassador of glo. I knw y u r calling him all sort of names is because u dislike polygamy. But, u can only choose for urself n nt odas.
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by dmola(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
segtak25:
you are right oooo. But pasuma is not responsible just I imagine having 10kids for now... Who knows tomorrow?
E concern u abi na u won EPP am train them ...telephone cable
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by dmola(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
"3 known baby mamas"...........meaning there are still many unknows.......... Senseless bbeing..
Ur look is appealing can I pm u
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
nerodenero:
I was stunned to know that Pasuma was an Ex-footballer who was dropped from Under17 several years ago and this singular act pushed him into fuji music and everything is history now. source :Topsport on Topradio.

Though I am not a lover of his fuji music but I think this dude would stay relevant more than his contemporaries. His collabos with VJ adam, Reminisce and Tiwa Savage stands in out among the rest.
After top sports yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by nerodenero: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
I can see Ijaya himself grin. Thanks for that picture. Are you part of the crew? Queen Latifa wasn't at yesterday's show? Are you Latifa?
Amusaopeyemi:

After top sports yesterday.
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by smileysmiles(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
amanze15:
Pasuma wonder nigga barely ages him.and jamie foxx

pharrell wiliams too
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Harbosede02:
"3 known baby mamas"...........meaning there are still many unknows.......... Senseless being..
I think u r the senseless being here. Person wey no even know weda u dey exist.
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by BabaLahi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oganla weldone....Gbayiii[b]Oganla weldone....Gbayiii[/b]Oganla weldone....Gbayiii
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haywhymido:
pls take dat back. Pasuma is nt a nuisance, if he is, he wont av been honoured as an ambassador of glo. I knw y u r calling him all sort of names is because u dislike polygamy. But, u can only choose for urself n nt odas.
kk
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I think u r the senseless being here. Person wey no even know weda u dey exist.
y u con pt the matter for head like gala??
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by flexxyworld(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
segtak25:
you are right oooo. But pasuma is not responsible just I imagine having 10kids for now... Who knows tomorrow?

Dnt be too quick to judge. if you have half of such fame&breaktru in "showbiz”, you would understand what it's like with women, ladies and hoes that would do anything just to be associated with your brand.
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by segtak25: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
flexxyworld:

Dnt be too quick to judge. if you have half of such fame&breaktru in "showbiz”, you would understand what it's like with women, ladies and hoes that would do anything just to be associated with your brand.
na lie, as a man you should be able to control yourself
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by segtak25: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
buoye1:
Nohes around 50years now... He's not a young boy...
we can't use that to judge
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by coolhumble(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pineapp:
Competing with 2face

When.tuface dey when pasuma don dey born?
Re: Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) by Classicman47(m): 3:22am On Nov 07, 2015
alaoeri:
The only fuji musician that blend perfectly with hip pop artists. cool

Right from the days of Idris Abdulkareem thru to the days of Olamide and Reminisce dem.

He has kept it going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.