Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 2/7//15)- HE IS WONDERFUL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 2/7//15)- HE IS WONDERFUL (352 Views)

Open Heavens 2017 Thursday 2 February 2017:- Secrets Of Fruitfulness / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday August 6th 2015) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 9/7//15)- WONDERFUL MIRACLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 2/7//15)- HE IS WONDERFUL by dallyemmy: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday - 2/7//15)- HE IS WONDERFUL
1.Father, thank you for the abundance of your grace in my life.
2.Thank you father for your unconditional and incomparable love for me.
3.Thank you Father for your mercy that located and translated me into the kingdom of your dear son.
4.Father, thank you for all the signs and wonders, that you have performed in my life and family.
5.Father, by your mercy,blot out all my transgressions.
6.Father, let wonderful changes begin afress in my life.
7.Father, come and perform Your wonders in every area of my life.
8.Father, let me experience your signs and wonders, throughout the remaining half of this year in Jesus name.
9.Father, make me a wonder to my generation.
10.Father, let your peace that passeth all human understanding, keep my heart and mind in Jesus name.
11.Father. let me experience your wonder working powers, daily, in my life and ministry.
12.Father, any time I call the wonderful name of Jesus, let every kneel bow and let every tongue confess.
13.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Shout A Loud Halellujah / The Beauty Of Islam Via Snapchat #mecca_live / Gender Confusion And The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.