Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday August 6th 2015) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday August 6th 2015) (525 Views)

The Apostolic Faith 2017 Campmeeting Starts (august 6th To 27th 2017) / Rccg Sunday School August 6th, 2017 / Posted By: Jatma Jacobi Posted Date: Thursday, August 27, 2015 / Comment : 0 S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday August 6th 2015) by dallyemmy: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday August 6th 2015)- VARIOUS WEAPONS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
1. Shout 21 Halleluyahs, dividing them into 7,7,7! After each of the 7 halleluyahs; make a joyful noise to God and clap your hands jumping and dancing.
2.Father, thank you for not allowing the powers of darkness to take away my voice.
3.Father, thank you because you did not allow evil arrow to paralyse my hands, that I could jam them together, to glorify you today.
4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.
5.Father, let the shouts of joy and rejoicing never cease in my life, home and family.
6.Father, let every wall of Jericho standing between me and the fulfilment of my destiny, collapse today, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, let sorrow, shame and disgrace be the portion of all my enemies in Jesus' name.
8.Father, let every yoke of physical and spiritual barreness and unfruitfulness in my life, be broken to pieces today, in Jesus' name.
9.In the name that is above every other name, JESUS!!! I command you powers of darkness, to loose your hold over my life, family, ministry and business.
10.Father, let every weapon fashioned against me, by the enemies, begin to backfire and consume the enemies, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let every power responsible for stagnancy and lack of progress in my life, be terminated today, in Jesus' name.
12.Father, send to me today, sudden help, that will turn my life around and put a permanent end to lack and poverty, in Jesus' name.
13.Father, open the doors of your prosperity and financial breakthrough, that no man can shut, for me, today, in Jesus' name.
14.Father, connect me today, with that man or woman, that you have prepared to take me to my next level in life.
15.Father, let the nations be subdued and let them surrender totally to your authority and Will in Jesus' name.
16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Prophet Married Lady Aishah? / How Real Is Spiritual Heaven? Is It Just Fiction? / This Is Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.