Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,953 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Think Riding On Olamide’s Success Will Make Me Famous – Lord Of Ajasa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Think Riding On Olamide’s Success Will Make Me Famous – Lord Of Ajasa (668 Views)

No Ban On Olamide, Davido And 9ice’s Songs - NBC / LAWMA and STERLING BANK's View On Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef / What's Your View On Olamide's Eyan Mayweather Album. Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Riding On Olamide’s Success Will Make Me Famous – Lord Of Ajasa by yhemsy62(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
In a recent interview with punch papar, Lord of Ajasa said
so many things but on the
highlight is the part he said he would do
anything possible to use Olamide’s success to climb to the top. The now infamous rapper told Punch he is
ready to ride on Olamide’s success to get to
the top. He told punch “It is normal because anybody can use
anybody to climb to
the top.
When Olamide started his music
career, he used me because I
featured in one of his song and nobody
knew him then. I was very popular then but I humbled myself and I helped
him. That is the kind of person
that I am. I feel that he is the one reigning
in town now and people
like him, so if I feature him on my album, it
would be a good marketing strategy. I can use him to move up and be
famous again” When asked if he is at war with Olamide he said “There is no ‘beef’ between me and
Olamide. It is rumour mongers that create such news but the truth of the
matter is that we don’t have any issue. In fact, we will soon shoot a
video for the song we did together. We should have done it a while back
but he has been busy performing at various shows within and outside the
country. Why would I ‘beef’ him? It is his time and everybody has their
own time. He did not do anything to me, so I cannot ‘beef’ him. Instead,
I am celebrating him as he has become successful
Re: I Think Riding On Olamide’s Success Will Make Me Famous – Lord Of Ajasa by Precious91(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: I Think Riding On Olamide’s Success Will Make Me Famous – Lord Of Ajasa by hatux: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Maturity
Re: I Think Riding On Olamide’s Success Will Make Me Famous – Lord Of Ajasa by airmark(m): 2:19am On Jul 03, 2015
hatux:
Maturity

he was forced to be matured. I once saw a video he bragged that he made olamide who he is and all other unnecessary stuffs.

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Responds To Drake’s “charged Up” (video) / Music: 9ice – Ogara (prod. By ID Cabasa) / New Music By Blinkz, Tittle Overcomer, Unbeatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.