Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) (28660 Views)

25 Worst Natural Disasters Ever Recorded / Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) / These Are The 25 Worst Passwords Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by phranklyn92(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Waoh!! China has suffered a great deal earthquake-wise. God bless naija
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Albert0011:
we are realy blessed by GOD

not even one earthquake in africa.god knows who to punish.... grin grin grin i dont feel pity for the rest of the world..they are all devils!!!
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by glimpse33(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
hahn:

With what exactly? Poor leaders? Bad roads? Ebola? Tribalism? Poverty? Lack of constant electricity(Nigeria namely)?

The amount of people that have died from lack of quality health care or as a result of any of the above far exceeds the amount of any one earthquake incidents on the list.

Ironically, most of the countries hit(save maybe for haiti) are more advanced and above the poverty level than any African country
That was hard bro! The things you mentioned above are not natural disasters tho! it could be corrected. But Earthquake? nah you can't even predict it talk less of correcting it. Africa is blessed... in some ways!
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
DeeCherry:

Their "nice one o.p" was not in ur own kinda context.
they were thanking the o.p for putting this up and not for the earthquakes. garrit??
I myt be getting emotional, but d nice one thing still feels smhw (like thanking him/her 4 feeding ur eyes ds boring afternoon).
Wish em better luck nt nice one to d op.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by mosmartini(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
God is faithful to Nigeria and African continent @ large!
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by 1stola: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
yemstok:
On Saturday April 25th 2015, Nepal witnessed one of history’s worst earthquakes which claimed over 5000 lives and destroyed many historical sites. Though earthquakes are naturally-occurring incidents that are caused by the sudden release of energy in the earth’s shifting crust thus creating seismic waves, the devastation caused by this natural event is incomprehensible. Some of the worst earthquakes in history have claimed countless lives and billions of dollars worth of property damage. From the recent Nepal Earthquake which has so far caused the lives of over 5,000 people to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, here are 25 of the worst earthquakes in the world, both in the number of deaths and magnitude.
Silly write-up

What are the magnitudes of the earthquake?
That is the only thing we use to measure earthquake.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Our own naa leadership disaster that is worse ooooo
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Mbediogu(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Nigeria is a blessed country.The only problem wit Nigeria is we Nigerians #Fact

my.notjustok.com/track/22684/

The present Nigerian economic earthquake and thd looming sociopolitical quakes may dwarf those but may God forbid. . . .if the legislator will agree. Sai Buhari.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by trapQ: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
lmao. pls never wish death on anyone
glimpse33:
Jesus shocked

GOD BLESS MY AFRICA

Asians, China & Japan are worst hits.

What about the US after all this same sex marriage isshh, I think they should be visited by 15.00 magnitude quake! for them to know that there is God.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by damiloladuke: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
end of the world

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS SECRET PERSONAL DIARY
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
sometime i wonder did God or d devil allow dis. Africa is really lucky. earthquake plus our current condition for be horror
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
I just imagine if 9geria were to have all dis natural disasters .......our own is political disaster
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by FumzeeyGold: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
WORTH FRONT PAGE..QUITE AN HISTORY
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by hahn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
That was hard bro! The things you mentioned above are not natural disasters tho! it could be corrected. But Earthquake? nah you can't even predict it talk less of correcting it. Africa is blessed... in some ways!

Please state the way
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by shyyor: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
some of the pictures do not relate with the years the earthquakes occured.

When was the camera invented and how were they able to take pictures of an earthquake in the year 1556 undecided
they make use of satellite camera.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
For nija,our politicians are our own NATIONALQUAKE
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jesus!
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Asia not blessed at all....na so so china, japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by muizzolajide(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pompei nko 4 italy.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Orfankwagh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
d swear 4 china?
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by CaptainJune: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments.

Death has a million disguises. What is important is to be ready when it comes.

God have mercy on mankind.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by lyricalz: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
This china na customer for earthquakes o, GOD BLESS AFRICA.
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesus shocked

GOD BLESS MY AFRICA

What about the US after all this same sex marriage isshh, I think they should be visited by 15.00 magnitude quake! for them to know that there is God.
Africans have got loved ones there you know.... Dint throw stones in market places.... It could hit your own...
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Emik09(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
NA china earthquake dey plenty o.ooooo.. When their population dey over weigh the earth
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by Emik09(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
muizzolajide:
Pompei nko 4 italy.
pompei was not caused by earthquake it was caused by volcano eruption
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by sulky1: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
For his mercy and liberty over us in Nigeria. Lets praise him
Re: 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) by adeyiga3(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:
Jesus shocked

GOD BLESS MY AFRICA

are china and japan nt part of the asia ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.