Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Recognizing The Voice Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recognizing The Voice Of God (400 Views)

How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty / 10 Ways To Underatanding The Voice Of God / Please I Need Genuine Response: Is This The Voice Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recognizing The Voice Of God by yommyuk: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
In our Christian life, we know the importance of recognizing God's voice and tuning others out. When making decisions, we want to be sure we hear the right Person. The Bible assures us that as believers, we can distinguish God's voice from all others.

The Lord’s voice is heard through Scripture. Take time to reconnect with God through His Word. Let the Holy Spirit bring to mind the truths related to your situation.

God always speaks words that are consistent with Scripture—He will never contradict it. Compare what you are hearing with His Word, and seek godly advice to be sure you have the whole counsel of God.

Sometimes what God says conflicts with what seems logical to human reasoning. Or, it might clash with our fleshly desires. It can be tempting to dismiss a voice that disagrees with our preconceived ideas, but God’s children need to align themselves with His directions regardless.

Our Saviour is calling; how easily do you recognize His voice? To know His voice better, spend more time in His Word. Today is a good time to start.

John 10:27-29
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand”

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: Recognizing The Voice Of God by danielblessing(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
okay

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 13/7//15)- FASTING IS RELEVANT / Hammer Theology / If Church Does Not Assist,where Should We Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.