Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) (37279 Views)

50 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria In 2015 WAEC May/June result (photo) / WAEC Releases May/June 2015 WASSCE Results / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Raylight2(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
not wrong as long as his head is there
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Velocitron:
Is it possible he could've been practising by marking a copy of past papers

It's possible he was marking a dummy. After dummies come the real thing.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
For peeps who think ghosts marks WAEC, eet eez wrong cheesy
For those who has marked it, it is a part-time stuff wink
Got to know someone bears ''are you the one'' while at it lipsrsealed
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by RJayson(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mehn when you pretty convenient in BRT, the sky is your limit. You fit jog sef.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Benoxvals(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
Very very Wrong..undecided

Meanwhile,

My Boyfriend want to leave me for Obama. pls. what should I do

- By Anonymoustongue

Simply confirm your flight ticket and follow him to Michelle...no be only Obama
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by docmoses(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2015

Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Benoxvals:

Simply confirm your flight ticket and follow him to Michelle...no be only Obama
Sounds Nicegrin
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seanixking:
My Grandpa Lived Up To 95yrs Cos He Learnt The Golden Rule Of Minding His Business.

Not Everything You See Is Worth Uploading In The Internet...You Don't Know If Someone Father,Brother,Uncle Job Is On The Loop With What You Just Upload For Fun.

Stop Abusing Privileges And Code Of Conduct.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by jaymejate: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Even me sev fit mark am inside food canteen
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
Once he wouldn't lose a student's script. They usually have checkers to check marking errors and team leaders to vet with green biros.

Were you a checker?

That's the true definition of hard work for tiny money.

But, I should think these things would have been computerized or done differently by now, you don't want people playing with people's scripts. Imagine a nler having access to such?
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by beyoncausme: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
just improvising....
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by UnknownT: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

Were you a checker?

That's the true definition of hard work for tiny money.

But, I should think these things would have been computerized or done differently by now, you don't want people playing with people's scripts. Imagine a nler having access to such?
Yes, I have checked before. It was better than being idle then, and then I had my goons as checkers too so it was fun back then. Computerization? For Essays written with pen, not in this decade yet.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
9jatatafo:
It is right. The markers have limited time to complete their assignments

Actually, you are not supposed to pull out a single script from the batch and carry it around like that.

Not to mention the breach of privacy going on.

You're supposed to sign a contract to this effect when hired, is this no longer a requirement?

1 Like

Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
Yes, I have checked before. It was better than being idle then, and then I had my goons as checkers too so it was fun back then. Computerization? For Essays written with pen, not in this decade yet.

I checked too, it was hard work, and little pay. shocked

But it kept me busy somewhat during one of the many breaks for one thing or the other.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

Actually, you are not supposed to pull out a single script from the batch and carry it around like that.

Not to mention the breach of privacy going on.

You're supposed to sign a contract to this effect when hired, is this no longer a requirement?

But you mark a script at a time. Even those markers that mark behind close doors still do not observe privacy as their friends, family and co could still have access to these scripts during marking
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by UnknownT: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

I checked too, it was hard work, and little pay. shocked

But it kept me busy somewhat during one of the many breaks for one thing or the other.
I wonder what you will call NECO checking thengrin You go fear corruption in ordinary checking( the reason we didn't get to check Neco)
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by adedayourt(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
am 100% sure dats nt BRT, dunno if its lagbus dou but deff nt brt
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
9jatatafo:

But you mark a script at a time.

in a regulated environment.

Even those markers that mark behind close doors still do not observe privacy as their friends, family and co could still have access to these scripts during marking

marking the scripts is very tedious and takes a lot of time.

Its not just about marking alone, but you have to keep to a particular order for storing the scripts, among other things.

and every thing you do is double, triple or quadruple checked after you've done it, so there is really no point in giving yourself extra load by having everybody in sight meddle in the marking.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Laashman(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is very wrong!!! Infact this is malpractice he should be banned from marking WAEC. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by mikolo80: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
The man tweeted that he saw a man marking WAEC May/June 2015 in a BRT Bus. The few that replied him felt it's okay doing that in the bus due to the traffic situation in Lagos...

What do you think? Was he right or wrong?

Is there any rule against marking script inside brt
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Judolisco:
he can mark it anywhere deem safe for him

has to be private though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
Talking about time conscious it is ok

But it is very wrong as he might get distracted and mark rubbish

true.

I do see the point about making judicious use of time, but if someone is being photographed marking papers in a public transit, then its risky.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
toprealman:
ASSESSMENT OF SUCH SCRIPTS SHOULD BE DONE IN A REGULATED ENVIRONMENT.

1 Like

Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
UnknownT:
I wonder what you will call NECO checking thengrin You go fear corruption in ordinary checking( the reason we didn't get to check Neco)

I guess computerization is not necessarily an answer either, not much privacy there as well.
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by daridex(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
No wonder i wrote ds thin trice....daris GOD o lipsrsealed
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Dauduariyo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Very right,they have limited time to submit
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by nunzk: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Una de over reason am. No. Its either u marked d write thin or u didn't. Das. All
Minet16:
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by nunzk: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bros she no need worry. B4 obama go get chance consider D bf him gats contend wit mugabe[ and d rest of d us based ho**squote author=Benoxvals post=35405170]

Simply confirm your flight ticket and follow him to Michelle...no be only Obama[/quote]
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Spidermon: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Person wey come dey mark scripts when he dey shit for toilet nko??
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by tpiander: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Spidermon:
Person wey come dey mark scripts when he dey shit for toilet nko??

was anyone else in the toilet with him, besides the ones peeping illegally?
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by Spidermon: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
tpiander:

was anyone else in the toilet with him, besides the ones peeping illegally?

I no know ooo
Re: Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) by zurine(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality / UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.