Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (37265 Views)

University Of Calabar Student Shot Dead (Graphic Photo) / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by paulpular(m): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2017
University of Nigeria Nsukka campus has Yesterday(22/03/2017) witnessed what turned out to be a sad event. A student was shot dead at Hiltop, a location notorious for criminal activities in the school.
The dead student has been identified as Emmanuel Joseph aka Big Joe, a third year student of Political science.

Some have attributed the cause of the incident to a cult clash, but this is yet to be ascertained as, at the time of this report, no official statement has been released by the school authorities concerning the incident yet.

There has also been reports of shootings going on around Hilltop. Residents are adviced to be cautious and stay indoors to allow the security agents handle the situation.

http://www.afrowendy.com/2017/03/breaking-news-unn-student-shot-dead.html?m=1

See the picture of the student that was shot below!
May his soul rest in peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Atiku2019: 3:54am On Mar 23, 2017
cry cry HL?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by FunnyDude(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Go school and study una nor go hear. Rip to him
I remembered in my 2nd year at Hill top, o boy see gunshot. That place and odenigwe na real bad guys they there.

51 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by kid23(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Tunami(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Shun cultism dem no go hear.

10 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Behira(f): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2017
RIP
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by dew1: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Pol. Science again!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by OnlyTheBrave: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2017
angry angry

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by amiibaby(f): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2017
RIP DEAR MAY THE LORD ACCEPT UR SOUL IN HEAVEN

Meanwhile Today is my birthday

I need Some likes from u guys to mark this auspicious day in my life

Thanks in anticipation

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by olakiko: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2017
most likely cult war
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Bad news. This Early morning
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Dottore: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Cult war. Oh not again in South east
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by tmanny1: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Tunami:
Shun cultism dem no go hear.
na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Heading to Apostle's house. He must surely hear dis

15 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by 0b10010011: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
wole soyinka... ok bye
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Agimor(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Cultism and Corruption are epidemic disease.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by nogbo: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Judge Not!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Rick9(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Mehn Weti just dey happen for naija , uh nawah oh
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by kygo(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
the dumbest people I have seen are cultists... their lives are always at risk they pay huge dues to some dumb leader they have little or no time for themselves and academically, them they spill anyhow

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Desdola(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Rest in peace. That's the best I can wish him
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by lytech1(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
With the anchor on his neck.. I suspect he is cultist.
Am i the only one who notice that? rip to the dead

7 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Chai
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by drslimtommy: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2017
dew1:
Pol. Science again!!!!!!!!!
ur signature says it all bro!

The sky is just not too spacious for birds to fly without disturbing one anothr.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Uzoigwe1(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
I could not sleep yesterday in fear @Hilltop UNN.... the gun shots was so sporadic that we have to lock the gates as early as 8pm. What a sad way to end..... I urge the security dept of UNN and the NPF to quickly come to our rescue and restore sanity in the entire area.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Stevoohlicent(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
just imagine his family condition now....especially jis mum hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:

Thanks in anticipation
silver and gold I have none but plenty cucumber I get for you yanfuyanfu

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2017
lytech1:
With the anchor on his neck.. I suspect he is cultist.
Am i the only one who notice that? rip to the dead
That's a crown..not an anchor

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by jazzyjazz: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
FunnyDude:
Go school and study una nor go hear. Rip to him
I remembered in my 2nd year at Hill top, o boy see gunshot. That place and odenigwe na real bad guys they there.

Mehn you're right o! Hill top and odenigwe na real bad guys zone
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by farouk0403(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
If he was a cultist I wont wont waste my r.i.p for him,

but if he was a victim of circumstance May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:

Thanks in anticipation

On this day in the year of our Lord, an angel was born to the family of ......... There was echoes of joy in heaven and peace to men on earth.
You kept growing without blemish thou as a human ur bound to make a mistake.( not a contradiction) as u mark another year I pray God to bestow on u the good things of life.I have neither silver no gold but accept my little heart warmth greetings its from the root of my heart. age with grace my dear.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List / Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session / Your Top 5 Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.