Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / murder (885 Views)

Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) / Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Shocking!!! NYSC CORP MEMBER CONFESSES TO MURDER ON FACEBOOK(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

murder by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Information available to 247ureports.com indicates that on the eve of June 29, 2015 an Igbo business man Chijoke Ngwu Ogbodo a native of Nkanu LGA, Enugu State was gruesomely murdered along with his wife in Katsima by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herds men. The couple were killed in the presence of their children.
Available information indicate the assassins clubbed the couple, machete them before shooting them at point blank.
The Igbo community in Katsina have been thrown into deep mourning and fear as a result of the killings. The killing of Ngwo Ogbodo and wife appears one in a series of targeted attacks on the Igbo population in living Katsina. Statistics show attacks on the Igbo both in the North and South West has increased since after the 2015 General Election largely because they were said to have not supported President Muhammadu Buhari at the polls.
The bodies of the couple have been removed from their home located along the Katsina Bypass and deposited at the katsina mortuary. Mr Ogbodo is the manufacturer of the popular Sir Benjik Pure Water.
Leaders within the Igbo community have express little confidence in the police ability to fish out the killers. Previous attacks and premeditated killings of the Igbo have gone resolved.

source:

http://www.247ureports.com/another-igbo-industrialist-and-wife-murdered-in-president-buharis-home-state/
Re: murder by ifeanyija(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dats bad, source?
Re: murder by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
source nd copy d news well
Re: murder by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Why u stupid booker above me
Re: murder by Bibidear(f): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Becos they were killed in katsina,it means president buhari killed them or what are u saying
Re: murder by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
Becos they were killed in katsina,it means president buhari killed them or what are u saying

I don't even know what to say. Am mourning.
Re: murder by Rounakid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
I reserve ma comment till...
Re: murder by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
why are these people wicked? vampires?
Re: murder by Bibidear(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
onyenze123:

I don't even know what to say. Am mourning.
sorry,the Lord will give u d strength to bear the loss
Re: murder by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
There hasn't been any crime against Igbo in d SW. don't put sand 4 our gari o.
Rip to d disease.
Re: murder by autocorrect(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:

Rip to d disease.
You mean Dead

Thank Autocorrect
Re: murder by Yustash001(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:

Rip to d disease.
tell them o....bt R.I.P to the dead sha...

(1) (Reply)

Muslims: List Of Islamic Terror Attacks For The Past 30 Days / Bovina Hotel Owner (BOSCO) Kidnapped Once Again In Ilorin / 60-year-old Woman Arrested For Selling 'human Meat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.