Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Where To Turn - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Turn (361 Views)

Isolated Caribbean Village Where Little Girls To Turn Into Boys / Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Turn by Brian2015: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
I am looking for advice.

I am sterile and I am wondering if anybody out there has ever considered using donor sperm to have a child?
Re: Where To Turn by DonX001: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Sterile as in azoospermia (complete lack of sperm in semen), or oligospermia (low sperm count)??
I'm asking because if its oligospermia, there's still a possibility that some may be improved with treatment, depending on the pathology, so you may wish to consider that option first before seeking for sperm donors.

Concerning donor sperm, i'm aware that happens here in Lagos.
At least, back then in school, some IVF centres used to come and request codedly for sperm donors.
So, its available in Nigeria and i'm almost 100% sure people will be using it.....maybe a bit under the radar though.

Meanwhile, have you spoken with a Urologist??

(1) (Reply)

Attic Structure Wipes Best Weight Loss Diet Your Bowels And Fills / Burn Fat Quick: Top Fastest Natural Way To Burn Fat. / HIV Flushed Out By Cancer Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.