Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (48625 Views)

WTF!!! Bobrisky Shows Off His ‘growing’ Butt (photos) / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
;De
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Adekorya: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sijo01:
This gym effizy will not stop the pot belle again tongue

It seems u don't know the wonder of Gym.

But it required determination, endurance and self discipline.

Recent Sean Kingston's picture can testify to it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lolz him go gym taya the best ting is for him to stop drinking ahcohol.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by vizboy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
He Needs Six Packs.

Can Somebody Pls Help him with Six packs
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by femi4: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Visocrate:
Also reduce bottle intake
Fallacy, what if he doesn't drink?
Its not true that all fats people drinks
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by yubbie86(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
floragregs:
Everything na news for nairaland
cry
floragregs:
Everything na news for nairaland
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
6 packs coming soon
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by 1stola: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
ebosie11:
See what money has turned Nollywood actor turned politician Desmond Elliot.

The politician who was recently inaugurated into Lagos state House of Assembly has started developing a pot belly.What is wrong with our politicians?Can't they take clue from President Barack Obama?

Sensing that he is becoming shapeless with his pot belly,he decided to visit the gym to do a walk out.I pray that it works for him.

In addition to his walk out stuff,I think he also need the services of a doctor and a dietician.Her wife has also a role to play.Let her curtail the amount of food she gives to him.Unless she wants the handsome politician to go ugly.I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.

Can you spot the pot belly from the pictures below?

https://m.facebook.com/158109514286374/photos/pb.158109514286374.-2207520000.1435867459./783197041777615/?type=1&source=54

GIVE HIM 6 MONTHS AND HE WILL BUY THE GYM...

NIGERIAN legisLOOTERS legislaTHIEVES angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Visocrate:
Also reduce bottle intake
bro, u make sense. bear especially gulder, dey cause pot belly
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
ebosie11:

The politician who was recently inaugurated into Lagos state House of Assembly has started developing a pot belly.What is wrong with our politicians?Can't they take clue from President Barack Obama?

Sensing that he is becoming shapeless with his pot belly,he decided to visit the gym to do a walk out.I pray that it works for him.

In addition to his walk out stuff,I think he also need the services of a doctor and a dietician.Her wife has also a role to play.Let her curtail the amount of food she gives to him.Unless she wants the handsome politician to go ugly.I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.

https://m.facebook.com/158109514286374/photos/pb.158109514286374.-2207520000.1435867459./783197041777615/?type=1&source=54
and in your wisdom, you think somebody could develop pot belly in less than a month of assuming office? That was a cheap way to critize by you. you can actually do better.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
bad English everywhere.
its work out and not walk out @ op

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by dazzysleek(f): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
See fat!!!... Just drink Dr iguedo goko cleanser for one month..
Thank me later
seems u r their sales manager.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by sellYourCar: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
OK
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by deadZONE: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
So his already eating nigeria's money?
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa for the title of this thread cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Som1 sld inform him,dat politics. Though fun could be war atimes,he sld be ready. 4d 2
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
rightthing276:
See fat!!!... Just drink Dr iguedo goko cleanser for one month..
Thank me later

how.does that stuff work... does it burn fat or what
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
he don leave all of dem of location for aba deh chop goverment money...

soji boy.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Agege bread and 2bottles per day caused it...I think Toto D*c.K,Mercy Johnson,Rita Dominic,Omotola,Gene are all not performing their duties well for this man to become pregnant ibu overnight
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
... before nko

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
if to say d pple we day gossip about day actually read dis posts e 4 make sense ah no sure say d guy even no watin NL be
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
ebosie11:

In addition to his walk out stuff,I think he also need the services of a doctor and a dietician.[b]Her wife[/b] has also a role to play.Let her curtail the amount of food she gives to him.Unless she wants the handsome politician to go ugly.I think a one day daily diet and reduction of fatty and alcohol food intake will help him a lot.

I hail oooooo

Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Kimeto(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
"walk out"? You mean "work out".
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by okpukpu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
keni315:
If i comment on this post will he give me money

Not funny!!

pity.....i already commented

Not funny!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
its not by like that
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by rupion(f): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
nice one @ Desmond, fat belly makes men to look dirty. just reduce your cabs too.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by staggerman(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
All men are different.. . Some have six packs, others have one pot
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na so this guy take dey collect millions as wardrobe allawee o.Make he no embezzle the constituency allawee o!It's meant for the people not him.
Re: Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) by zudozz: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
desmond ''oriotu''.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.