Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Liverpool Set To Sign Nigerian Teenage Sensation. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liverpool Set To Sign Nigerian Teenage Sensation. (694 Views)

Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Set To Sign Nigerian Teenage Sensation. by mascotbest(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
The young Bobby Adekanye who has drawn comparison with Arjen Robben is set to sign for Liverpool.

Liverpool set to sign Nigerian wizkid Bobby Adekanye from Barcelona... (Check-out the contract here)

The 16-year-old who has drawn comparisons in Holland with Bayern Munich forward Arjen Robben is also being chased by the Dutch FA who wants to secure him for their country ahead of Adekanye's home country Nigeria.

The lightning fast left winger has already played for the Holland Under 16s and signed by Barcelona when he just 12-years-old.

Having spent last season on loan at PSV Eindhoven, Liverpool are trying to secure the services of Adekanye.

His dad confirmed to Allnigeriasoccer.com that he is in talks with The Reds over the.. Continue..

1 Share

Re: Liverpool Set To Sign Nigerian Teenage Sensation. by LEvuls(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mek I hear u compare am again with Arjen
Re: Liverpool Set To Sign Nigerian Teenage Sensation. by hatux: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
LEvuls:
Mek I hear u compare am again with Arjen
And what the hell Robben does no one can notundecided, huh

Do you think there's no one better than him?

Or I've you seen the dude played before?....
Re: Liverpool Set To Sign Nigerian Teenage Sensation. by michphenomena(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
I only saw one germany player a his shadow...notting else

(1) (Reply)

Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day / Nicki Minaj Wants Nothing To Do With Meek Mill's Pregnancy Wish / “you Must Be High On Cheap Drugs” – Ibinabo Fiberesima Tells Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.