Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas (316 Views)

Nairalanders Please Wish Us The Best Ethiopian New Year / Anyone With Ideas About MMM And How It Works Out? / Nairalanders Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yeah.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas by donbrowser(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
donbrowser:
Na wa oh
your contribution will be highly appreciated sir
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas by donbrowser(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hazor:
your contribution will be highly appreciated sir
Education is not the only way to make it but since u have the chance. You can make they best use of it. It's not about what you study, all you need is to add a little passion to wateva u are doing. My brother u are just 21 and I feel what you feel but all the same when try as much as possible to love whatever you want to do. Don't neglect school because you are not given the RIGHT course. What you think I right may be wrong and vice versa. Brother try to accept wateva is related to ur passion and u think u can handle as regards schooling. Don't let frustration push you into something wrong. If you truly want to study then accept what you have and use it to get what you want.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me With Ideas by seedgreen(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following

(1) (Reply)

7 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Bedroom Bq. Has C Of O Is For Sale. / My Best Forum / Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.