Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Anyone With Ideas About MMM And How It Works Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone With Ideas About MMM And How It Works Out? (622 Views)

MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / Latest News About Mmm Nigeria. / The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Ideas About MMM And How It Works Out? by summerflame(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
A friend actually called me today and preaching to me about MMM, how I can invest in it and have 30% return monthly.

My questions are, how does it works?
Is it for real?

pls people, help me out on this cos I don't wanna get duped
Re: Anyone With Ideas About MMM And How It Works Out? by kenny1st(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
TODAY IS THE DAY TO CHANGE YOUR FUTURE!
Aren't you tired of living the life you currently live?
You deserve to have more and live in freedom! Stop dreaming and start living!
This NEW WAY could CHANGE YOUR FUTURE and put you at the TOP!
JOIN MMM TODAY.
http:///?i=Kennytim2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Being Emotionally Intelligent Is Underrated / Things Nigerians Americans Should Know Before Coming Back Home / 20 Facts About Nigeria You May Have Never Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.