Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] (61805 Views)

Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) / Can You Accept This As Xmas Gift? / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
smiley
Sweetheart kiss kiss
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Mamaflex(f): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Sweetheart kiss kiss
wink
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
He is an EXAMPLE of the REAL MAN, LADIES crave for
The only limiting factor is POVERTY which a NIGERIAN LADY never understands.
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
wink
I want to take you away from here to a most conducive place darl kiss
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Mamaflex(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
I want to take you away from here to a most conducive place darl kiss
ok
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
ok
Waiting for you sweetie kiss
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by UjSizzle(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Can I answer for myself?
Yeah I will allow an absolute stranger carry me across if I'm not dressed to 'leg' it out tongue

But he'll have to lift me with some dignity biko, not like that woman is being carried embarassed
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by jaybee3(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2015
UjSizzle:
Can I answer for myself?
Yeah I will allow an absolute stranger carry me across if I'm not dressed to 'leg' it out tongue

But he'll have to lift me with some dignity biko, not like that woman is being carried embarassed

Dignity and physics with respect to force, support and human pulleys won't work madam

I've got me back prepared for you though.... It's a smooth plane
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Silencerh(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Make the Lady no gree na, na there she for die put
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:

Dignity and physics with respect to force, support and human pulleys won't work madam

I've got me back prepared for you though.... It's a smooth plane
Do you have to be a geek all the time? grin
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by peren: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
IlekeHD:
For the females....

I can't wet my Lewis Butan shoes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Raymondluv(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
toprealman:
IS YOUR MOTHER/SISTER/WIFEY/GF FROM CHINA? ARE THEY NOT FROM NIGERIA? DON'T WORRY, I'LL NOT CALL YOU A MAD MAN.
thunder strike u idotic GORGORMERDUSA
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by mykeloluwole(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]She better stay inside that danfo..... Bcs i knw fit allow my wife 2 be carried lyk thz.. But i cn carry sumone's wife lyk that.
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by toprealman: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Raymondluv:
thunder strike u idotic GORGORMERDUSA
ARE YOU OK?
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Filashade(f): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
THE DAY I GO DO THIS KIND THING TO ANY NAIJA WOMEN, CALL ME A MADMAN angry

NAIJA WOMEN DON'T DESERVE ANY KIND OF HELP

OUCH!!!!

cry cry
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Filashade:

OUCH!!!!
cry cry
undecided
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nickymezor(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

SEE THIS ONE angry

YOU WON TELL ME SAY NA ONLY GUYS DEY TAP CURRENT ABIundecided

NONSENSE
undecided
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nickymezor(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nickymezor(f): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nickymezor:

SABI YOU GET MB WASTE ABI undecided
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Raymondluv(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
toprealman:
ARE YOU OK?
ask ur stupid parents
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by pbs4real(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bibidear:
Y wont i,Infact i will hug him when he drops me
if i be ur husby ehn! And i catch utongue
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by pbs4real(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Stupid question
so u wld accept his offer witout finking twice ryt
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by toprealman: 3:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Raymondluv:
ask ur stupid parents
WILL ASK YOUR MUM WHEN NEXT SHE COMES AROUND.
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by Bibidear(f): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
if i be ur husby ehn! And i catch utongue
what will u do,if not that u are lazy,y cant u carry me
Re: FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] by ArcToyin(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
All is based on clean heart and a pure mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share A Day You Can Never Forget / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.