Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome (16045 Views)

Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy / Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy / Davido & Olanrewaju Malcolm, Bisola's Baby Daddy Hang Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Davido, Olamide etc.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Guyman02: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2015
What happened to all those adverts featuring them advertising use of Condoms if them not fit hold body?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
This is to inform you that when BLACKS want to Copy WHITES , they Copy the BLACK THINGS ABOUT them .
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:
[/b]
SABI NA YOU DEY CORRECT MY ENGLISH grin GOD DON CATCH YOU TODAY
What I do?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Freemanan:
What I do?
YOU ALMOST TEMPT ME TO CORRECT MY SIGNATURE WHICH I DECLINE TO IT angry
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU ALMOST TEMPT ME TO CORRECT MY SIGNATURE WHICH I DECLINE TO IT angry
I am Waiting for the day you will sha
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by GodblessNig247(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Merlissa:

Am going to your house grin grin
Oh! that would be stupendous. grin
Merlissa:

Am going to your house grin grin
Oh! that would be stupendous.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by charsobodo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
A bad trend that being turned into a swag sort of thing. So its now an achievement to father a child out of wedlock. People love copying bad things, may God have mercy on all of us...
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by zendy: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
When you're a young guy with a lot of money, some women will hatch a plan to trap you down with pregnancy. When you are a young famous guy in the entertainment industry, it is an army of women that will now be conniving to trap you down with pregnancy. It comes with the territory. Unfortunately for most of these women that become baby mamas to the stars, most will never be married and should the stars career end, so will child support money.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by happney65: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
cheesy In no time, I would become Airforce1 Baby Mama..

And Airforce1 would fuk you real good your pusy would hot like fire.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by Airforce1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:

cheesy kiss
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by no2fuks(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
its not a trend man especially we africans are polygamous by nature
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by NemzySeries(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Luedave:
Fix ur pinshures extension... ..

Wud read wen it hits fb....

In the mean time lemme look for my lost vaseline
Y na only vaseline u dey always fine?....ur aboniki balm no dey lost? > grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by NemzySeries(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Y daddy showkey. N baba frayoo no get babymama?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by ModiKen(m): 5:05am On Jul 04, 2015
glimpse33:

grin grin grin grin. This got me cracking. I hope you are joking though cos I'm not sure Airforce1 is ready to settle down soon or even become a father (if he isnt one already) grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome by misspicy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Daslim180:
:oI can't find my name naw undecidedI can't find my name naw
Are implying that you are an entertainer
That is so hilarious cheesycheesy hahahahahaha.
U could have been a baby daddy but you aborted yours tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Naija Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) / Charly Boys' Latest Bike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.