Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Nairalanders Top Android Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalanders Top Android Apps (773 Views)

Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / Top Android App For Music And Videos Lovers / Android Phone: The Top Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Smart phones have indeed become our daily companion.
These are the apps that I can do without.
The ones on the first row were hacked from play store,my favourite being Pandora and Google voice.They were hacked because u can only use them when in the United States.
All others like market access,ssh tunnel and super user allow me to hack into the store.Rom installer,flashy,root explorer,apk extractor,titanium and fauxclock allow me to switch btw roms and also enable to under volt or overclock my processors.
Ads-away blocks all those unwanted adverts u see on third-party apps.

It's good to root your phone..What the heck r u waiting for.

Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by brightnelly(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
OK!
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whats dat market access for
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
Whats dat market access for

Allows you to emulate your local SIM as if u are in US..so it emulates my etisalat SIM to AT&T America.This makes Google play being fooled.
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
danjumakolo:

Allows you to emulate your local SIM as if u are in US..so it emulates my etisalat SIM to AT&T America.This makes Google play being fooled.
and wat is da benefit
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
and wat is da benefit

Haaa..I've said it in my last post
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by sojye: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mr poster,, can you explain how you set up the market access?
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
danjumakolo:

Haaa..I've said it in my last post
can it buy paid apps fr free
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
can it buy paid apps fr free

Nop...but an app called freedom can do that for you.
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
sojye:
Mr poster,, can you explain how you set up the market access?

Just get the apk app from xda.
Does not require any special setting up,except u need to be rooted so that it can write into your system partition.
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by sojye: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2015
I have downloaded the app and it's being installed on my rooted phone. What's next?
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2015
sojye:
I have downloaded the app and it's being installed on my rooted phone. What's next?

See..market access app only allows you to twick your phone SIM...So essentially,you are able to enter the market as if you are in US...note that the Google play store you get in Nigeria in quite diff from that in US.Reason being that some apps are only functional in US...such apps like Google street view,Google video,Google mag etc ...For your mkt access to be effective,your ip address must mimick that of US by using a vpn or a tunnel.

To activation it..open the app,click on providers, you will see different gsm cariers for different countries.Click on the country you want e.g AT&T

Good night
Re: A Nairalanders Top Android Apps by sojye: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Maybe when next time, you will help on teaching me how to work with tunnel. Good night

(1) (Reply)

Deadline: MTN Nigeria Fails To Meet N1.04 Trillion Fine / Samsung Galaxy A9 Could Launch Soon - Full Phone Specifications / How Do I Cut Off Unwanted Portion Of A Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.