Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust (780 Views)

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by MEN0122: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
ACCESS BANK: A RAPE OF TRUST
I am David Sale Adeniyi am a professional athlete, I was invited for a track event last year to run for an ultimate price, and to feature in the Olympics if I finish as one of the fastest in the race. When the race was set and the gun shot sounded, each athlete began to race for the finish line so as to obtain the price and go for the Olympic Games. Howbeit when i finish the race just like Bolt, I was told that though I finished among the fastest, I can’t get the price or feature in the Olympics because we all ran with our eyes opened. Berserk! This is a race not a blind folding game for heaven’s sake, I exclaimed! Times have changed, there are other parameters we use to measure who wins the ultimate price and who goes for the Olympics, you are not smart enough and not in tune with 21st century realities otherwise you would have blindfolded yourself before the race started.
I felt sad that I was not given the ultimate price (I-pad) but sadder that I was denied going for Olympics (Training school) as Access Bank promised but am happy I won the race even without a medal to show for it, I am one of the best athletes, even my compatriots can testify. I am David Sale Adeniyi popularly called DSA, am a professional athlete and was invited by Mr. Toba who was the team lead project-ART for Access bank plc. On one of those occasions before the race began, Mr. Toba said ‘this is a life time opportunity, if you think Herbert will make a promise and go back on it then you are not ready for this job. If you can finish on A* then you will be celebrated.’ I believed and trusted those words to come true if I do my part. Now I know better, never trust a bank that lacks integrity. It was a deceit by pretence not a life time opportunity, a means to achieve their goals not to convert DSA’s, a platform for professional staffs to be celebrated and the foot soldier stabbed in the back. No need for the dirty details but that’s the story of how my trust was raped by Access bank.
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by rhotimee(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
No one can be Trusted... Just continue doing ur thing, u will go places
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by Aspiregreat: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy You simply didn't possess the 21-century ability & capabilities......so why cry over a spilled milk, PLs don't draw unneccessary attention

#RAPE koo
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by engrshakespeare: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
MEN0122:
I am David Sale Adeniyi am a professional athlete, I was invited for a track event last year to run for an ultimate price, and to feature in the Olympics if I finish as one of the fastest in the race. When the race was set and the gun shot sounded, each athlete began to race for the finish line so as to obtain the price and go for the Olympic Games. Howbeit when i finish the race just like Bolt, I was told that though I finished among the fastest, I can’t get the price or feature in the Olympics because we all ran with our eyes opened. Berserk! This is a race not a blind folding game for heaven’s sake, I exclaimed! Times have changed, there are other parameters we use to measure who wins the ultimate price and who goes for the Olympics, you are not smart enough and not in tune with 21st century realities otherwise you would have blindfolded yourself before the race started.
I felt sad that I was not given the ultimate price (I-pad) but sadder that I was denied going for Olympics (Training school) as Access Bank promised but am happy I won the race even without a medal to show for it, I am one of the best athletes, even my compatriots can testify. I am David Sale Adeniyi popularly called DSA, am a professional athlete and was invited by Mr. Toba who was the team lead project-ART for Access bank plc. On one of those occasions before the race began, Mr. Toba said ‘this is a life time opportunity, if you think Herbert will make a promise and go back on it then you are not ready for this job. If you can finish on A* then you will be celebrated.’ I believed and trusted those words to come true if I do my part. Now I know better, never trust a bank that lacks integrity. It was a deceit by pretence not a life time opportunity, a means to achieve their goals not to convert DSA’s, a platform for professional staffs to be celebrated and the foot soldier stabbed in the back. No need for the dirty details but that’s the story of how my trust was raped by Access bank.

Bro, dont mind them. Its their way. The only thing they are good out is deducting money from peoples account. I also couldnt stand their lack of integrity do I resigned and started life afresh. Just be content with the fact that an edifice built on falsehood can never last. Regards
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by engrshakespeare: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
MEN0122:

Bro, dont mind them. Its their way. The only thing they are good at is deducting money from peoples account. I also couldnt stand their lack of integrity so I resigned and started life afresh. Just be content with the fact that an edifice built on falsehood can never last. Regards
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by sammer4life(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Access Bank......... Moving Forward
Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Working in a bank is a parasitic relationship, It is simply an exploit of human resources.
The NLC is not helping matters and we are in a state where its labour laws are mostly in favour of the employer. #SayNo2BankSlavery.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust by Bcole: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Really activities of banks should be checked in this country..its really saddening to see the way young graduates are being deceived to becoming slaves...Access bank though?

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With My Salary? / Who Is Olawale David Oyinlade / Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.