Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira (1896 Views)

I Can Loan You Not Less Than 200k / Can You Loan Me With Interest? / Urgently Need Someone To Invest/loan Me 150k For My Existing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
I am so overwhelmed right now. I have never borrowed or owed before. But I really need that right now. I will sign all documentations even on interest. I need it to get a truck to work for a trucking company. Will pay back monthly for a year. I say US cos I know they might want to see me physically but if not please help.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Okay...have you explored all other options like maxing out on credit cards?
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Brandnew I said US because I'm assuming someone who wants to give me such a loan will want to see me physically to sign documents. I am in Georgia and can't be in Nigeria now. But if a Nigerian based person can trust me or accept family signatories I am game.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oh well, I think you stand a better chance at raising the needed funds since u're in the states.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Brandnew2:
Oh well, I think you stand a better chance at raising the needed funds since u're in the states.

I just got there. Around 6 months. I can't raise it here now.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
islet:

I just got there. Around 6 months. I can't raise it here now.
P.M me.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Brandnew2:

P.M me.
P.Med
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by sonnie10: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2015
noted
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by GRACEGLORY: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2015
@islet... no need to put yourself in the trouble you're been saved from.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 4:44am On Jul 03, 2015
@ GraceGlory what do you mean?
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by luthorcorp: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Have you had badbreath(halitosis) for a long time now and it frightens you to open your mouth when others are opening theirs,then contact me today for a permanent solution via........WhatsApp and phone no: +2348082801194,bbm:566ef808
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Mayowa234: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Try Offshore Finances. They might help. Their site is: http://www.offshorefinances.org
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Mayowa234:
Try Offshore Finances. They might help. Their site is: http://www.offshorefinances.org

Thanks but I haven't been affected by Boko Haram scourge.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by ohans4u(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hi Islet. ... good to see your post once again, thank God u are there at last....Am still on dat U.S immigration thread. Thank you for helping us out on that thread through mails. She is someone who i have not seen before but she hs always been helpful when I need lots of solutions to my question.
Please if anyone has what she needs pls kindly help her to achieve her goals. God will bless you
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by sonnie10: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Why can you exercise patience, work and save up the money? That is what most people do.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2015
@ohans4u. Thanks for the kind words. What's delaying your case? Email me so we can discuss.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Ralphlauren(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2015
sonnie10:
Why can you exercise patience, work and save up the money? That is what most people do.

Exactly.

I do not understand why any right thinking person will want to acquire a debt of almost $20,000 if not more within 6 months of moving to another country.

This is how people start off on the wrong path and years down the line, they are still struggling financially.

islet, are there no 'decent' jobs in the US besides borrowing money to buy a truck and becoming a driver?
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2015
@ Ralph Lauren I am already exercising patience no need to elongate the talk. I am working on getting it myself so no need to give me tongue lash and eye service. I had my reasons and I'm getting there on my own.
Addition
I just read through your post again slowly because my eyes normally truncate irrelevant talks. I also read through your past post and 95% begins with you calling others olodo or fools. Whatever gave you the right to assume I am not in my right senses? Who on earth are you to think you know it all and so can give insightful decisions?

What path are you towing yourself, Mr. Know it all and future reader? Do not let me loose my anger on you young man! Before I open my eyes, fly away from this thread.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Ralphlauren(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2015
islet:
@ Ralph Lauren I am already exercising patience no need to elongate the talk. I am working on getting it myself so no need to give me tongue lash and eye service. I had my reasons and I'm getting there on my own.
Addition
I just read through your post again slowly because my eyes normally truncate irrelevant talks. I also read through your past post and 95% begins with you calling others olodo or fools. Whatever gave you the right to assume I am not in my right senses? Who on earth are you to think you know it all and so can give insightful decisions?

What path are you towing yourself, Mr. Know it all and future reader? Do not let me loose my anger on you young man! Before I open my eyes, fly away from this thread.

Hehehe

Please lose your anger grin

You come online begging for over $20,000 loan to buy a truck and become a driver in the US and you expect not to told the cold blunt truth.

Why not ask your fiance that got you the K1 visa to get a loan for you in his name after all he's been in the US longer than you. undecided
Or his love for you no reach that level? grin

And yes, only an OLODO RABATA and SOMEONE NOT IN HIS/HER RIGHT SENSES will be so keen on getting caught up in such a huge debt within 6 months of stepping into a different country. It shows the company of people/bad advisors you keep/associate yourself with over there. undecided

They've not advised you to get a white collar job, purse a nursing or teaching career, etc. Instead, you are being advised to borrow money and become a truck driver. Nonsense!
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by luthorcorp: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Only if I hard that much,it could have been a better investment for me coz with the returns and documents signed one could get over that much in less than an anumm
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by jeffizy(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Islet, don't get discouraged .
Sometimes , a man/woman needs to bully his/her way through to success.

I'm unfortunately on an assignment outside your current location. I would have assisted in my own little way .
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by islet(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
@ Ralph Lauren you are a confirmed fool so I bother to respond to you. You are just sick drained looser behind the computer whose life revolves around Nairaland. People like you do not have a life. I would advice you to go commit suicide because that's the only option left for you.

For others here, I don't drive a trick and don't intend to myself, rather my husband has for over 13 years. He is a young man who spent all his life helping his family with no thought for himself. Now in his time of need, they have all left him. I won't. I'm on a mission to show him who I am. A rock, steady through the toughest storms. I am a Nigerian and I got heart. I am yet to start working but I still work online jobs to support till I legally can.

I initially wrote here that I want a loan because I know what he earns now and what it will be when he has his truck and works for the third largest truck company in the US. I knew the debt would be payed off in that duration.

It will be our one year aniversary in December and I will give him the best surprise. A truck. I will do it on my own.
Re: Anyone In The US Who Can Loan Me 4 Million Naira by Ralphlauren(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
islet:
@ Ralph Lauren you are a confirmed fool so I bother to respond to you. You are just sick drained looser behind the computer whose life revolves around Nairaland. People like you do not have a life. I would advice you to go commit suicide because that's the only option left for you.

For others here, I don't drive a trick and don't intend to myself, rather my husband has for over 13 years. He is a young man who spent all his life helping his family with no thought for himself. Now in his time of need, they have all left him. I won't. I'm on a mission to show him who I am. A rock, steady through the toughest storms. I am a Nigerian and I got heart. I am yet to start working but I still work online jobs to support till I legally can.

I initially wrote here that I want a loan because I know what he earns now and what it will be when he has his truck and works for the third largest truck company in the US. I knew the debt would be payed off in that duration.

It will be our one year aniversary in December and I will give him the best surprise. A truck. I will do it on my own.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Na me you dey abuse? grin grin You don buy market today. grin

How does my life revolve around nairaland Last, I checked, you are the shameless one coming to nairaland to look for 4million naira loan. undecided

So the best way of surprising your husband is to come online to solicit for a loan of over $20,000 and plunge yourself and your husband into further debt? So you think getting into such a debt is an ideal wedding anniversary gift. Smh. You are even more f00lish than I thought.

If your husband has been in the US for over 13years and he doesn't have a decent credit rating to walk into a bank, car garage or ring up a credit card company to obtain a loan/car finance/credit card, then he has obviously made lots of mistakes in his finances. It's a pity that you the wife also wants to tow that path.

Driving a truck - picking cars from one location and dropping them off at one port/shipping company or another is not the only way to make a living in the US. How much do you think trunking charges amount to? By the time you factor maintenance costs, insurance, your living expenses etc, how much do you think you would have left to pay off the loan + interest?

You don't even have a job neither are you able to work legally. Shouldn't that be your priority now rather than getting yourself into debt?

Sort out your "papers", get a job, work, save, work on your credit rating/score and live within your means. You can live a comfortable life abroad and have a decent job without digging yourself into a hole of debt. Do not make the same mistakes your husband has made.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Give Out Bvn To Lenders? / Usdt Trading Platform / Japaul Ipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.