Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Urgently Need Someone To Invest/loan Me 150k For My Existing Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgently Need Someone To Invest/loan Me 150k For My Existing Business (699 Views)

Loan Me 50k @ 20% Interest In 60days / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Can You Loan Me With Interest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Someone To Invest/loan Me 150k For My Existing Business by Randito(m): 2:44am On Dec 18, 2015
[b][/b] goodday all.

I'm a student and also into The business of home delivery of cooking gas and diesel. I started the business over 6 months ago with the loan I took from a microfinance bank and from friends which I have to return by the end of th year. The loan was used to purchase my benz 190r car to enable me buy and make delivery of cooking Gas and diesel.

Since I took the loan from microfinance bank, I was required to pay a certain amount monthly for a period of 6 months. I have been able to repay the loan completely this december, what I'm left with is my customers and the car which has develop fault up to the tune of 120k. The problem of the car is the engine. The engine is so weak that its no longer profitable to procure product or make delivery with it as the fuel and oil consumption is so much high that dong business with it is unprofitable.

The customers I have garner over the months are of the opinion that I'm not serious with the business since I haven't been offering my service. Home delivery of cooking Gas and diesel is a good business with good opportunity to expand up to 50 to 70m naira worth of investement with sizeable number of staffs. For now I have to hustle with the little resource that I can use as collateral which is the vehicle papers.

I believe so much in this business, customers are happy about it and in the near future increased customer base resulting from more awareness of the service could earn the company 10m profit monthly (from feasbilty). I'm hard working and not someone who is hoping to reap from where he did not sow. I believe if any Man can make it, so can I. Why will I need to dupe anybody?

The loan/investment is to help fix up the car to the least manageable condition and also to purchase product from my suppliers..

Thank you for your time...

(1) (Reply)

Rush Now Before The Gate Closes!. / Nafdac Registration / Earn Passive Income Of 20% Monthly an Watch Your Coins Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.