Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! (7867 Views)

Words Ending With 'ing' / Words Ending With '- ia' / Never Ending Story - Just Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by puskin: 1:47pm On May 05, 2009
the demon inside her refused to leave her body. He(demon) spoke to pastor saying, "Peter i knw, Paul i knw, whom does thou serve"
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by jamace(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2009
And the demon jumped unto the pastor and gave him a thorough beating. The pastor ran away bruised and dazed.
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by romsky: 4:38pm On May 14, 2009
sweating profusely lyk a swine with flu
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by IFELEKE(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2009
muttering what a lucky escape
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by yme1(f): 5:48pm On May 14, 2009
and later sat down to have a glass of water
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by jamace(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2009
But the water did not go down his throat well as the trauma of the encounter continued to haunt his poor soul.
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by dyabman(m): 12:56am On May 15, 2009
and he wakes up to see another demon on his BED! , what! shocked shocked
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by puskin: 1:07am On May 16, 2009
And he starts binding and casting. D demon luks @him laughing nd saying a sinner like U, pls gimme a break
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by SeanT21(f): 3:05am On May 16, 2009
He ran outside, screaming n crying for JESUS to forgive him and to give him powers over the demon.Jesus said to him~~~~
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by dirtdiver1: 3:35am On May 16, 2009
. . nd thus said the LORD OF HOSTS, U cum 2me wit a broken and a contrite heart. U r thus 4given and by the BLOOD of the LAMB, ur sins r cleansed. Go back and. . .
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by romsky: 1:43pm On May 16, 2009
sin no more
boldly he returned to the room to face d ugly, scarred face & filty demon who now occupied his bed
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by IFELEKE(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2009
facing the demon squarely he yelled, Get behind me you servant of doom
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by SeanT21(f): 5:30am On May 18, 2009
And He overcame the demon and sent him back to where he belongs~~~HELL!!! He thanked and praise God screaming~~~~
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by romsky: 11:22am On May 18, 2009
and leaping with joy
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by SeanT21(f): 5:38am On May 19, 2009
He ran to tell his family n friends about the situation
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by puskin: 3:10am On May 20, 2009
Narrating his story, they looked @him in awe. And his brother clapped saying "what a wonderful dream"
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by xoxoxo(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2009
"duh, it's not a dream" he said laughing out loud
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by romsky: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
thank God it was a dream
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by drharry: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
But this was just the beginning of his trials, whie walking back home from church one night,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by romsky: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
he hit his left leg against a stone & his heart missed 3 beats
Lord i pray the traditional implication of this doesn't come to pass
he wouldnt av believed that . . . . . . .
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by drharry: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
, after his last ordeal, anything worse could still happen.
Suddenly,,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by drharry: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
he saw a group of fierce looking men all wearing black walking towards him. He wanted to run the opposite direction but he stood transfixed to the ground in fear,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by mykali(m): 2:46am On Sep 15, 2009
. . .and. . .
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by drharry: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
Suddenly, he heard the loud siren of police cars approaching him. He quickly ran behind a parking truck. The hoodlums were taken unawares and a shootout ensued which resultede in the killing of all them.

" Thank God!" he exclaimed. What manner of temptation is this?

He walked slowly home withouy any incident.

The next morning, he woke up to a nagging headache,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by romsky: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
caused by his many atrocities
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Amigoz(f): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
then he burst into a song. . . . . . . . . . . .

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
forward into battle see his banners go . . . . . . . .
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by drharry: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
, Onward Christian soldiers,
Papa Ozor!!, Papa Ozor!!!, His wife burst into the room shouting, holding his youngest child in her arms.

What Happened? He asked.

Sob, sob, Na John, she cried. He talk say he head dey pain am but before i say make i go bring medicine, he fall for ground, dey convulse,

Calm down, Get me my keys , lets take him to the hospital,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by sylinazz: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2011
Just thought to share some free iTunes Gift Card Codes! i know this post
doesn't fit "Forum Games Library" ain't exactly for this but just wished to help some members in here:

XXTGGAN8T4DWAJZF
2PHXF9PBDWD3WWYy
2RG936XVFJRKHQ7D
482XP6J9WR-4JXT3
4HJRKX6Q28HWRFYW
6JKV2QPB8HRQ893F
76DX2YMCQK2WCP6u
7XRCQRPY28YY9P8R

Good Luck tongue
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by carlyzza: 8:01pm On May 04, 2011
Hey guys,
i know "Forum Games Library" ain't the place to ask for this, but just wonder if there is a working Nexon NX Cash Generator ?
i have downloaded some from Yahoo but it appears nothing seem to work : (
i'm a newbie girl so please help : p
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by Xionez(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2011
, and the story continues,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by sima(f): 4:36am On Nov 09, 2011
drharry:

, Onward Christian soldiers,
Papa Ozor!!, Papa Ozor!!!, His wife burst into the room shouting, holding his youngest child in her arms.

What Happened? He asked.

Sob, sob, Na John, she cried. He talk say he head dey pain am but before i say make i go bring medicine, he fall for ground, dey convulse,

Calm down, Get me my keys , lets take him to the hospital,

papa Ozor then drove David his youngest son to the hospital with his wife,
Re: Never Ending Story: Dont Break The Thread! by tanimz(f): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Upon arrival at the hospital, they found out that it was closed down. Confused and frustrated, Papa Ozor reversed the car . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Free Sure Bet9ja Winning Code Daily Tips / Proverb Competition / 2 Truths And A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.